Caleb Reynolds (Week 5)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think production probably planted the idea in his head (lol... and it took root).

I happened to be watching the feeds ... and Nicole was the one who was suppose to pull Amber aside while

Caleb was setting up the scene. Nicole looked very uncomfortable .. and at one point Amber thought they were going to

pull a trick on her. (no such luck)

Production got more than they bargained for... Caleb proceeded to tell Amber he told production to take some of his

winning and buy 2 ticket for a cruise that he was taking her on right after the show was over. He was loud and clear

that thousands of people were seeing them on a date... not just a Kentucky Date.

The poor guy just went on and on... and Amber just kept answering with short, non-committal comments.

I switched it off after about 8 - 10 minutes.... it was too painful .......

Amber knows that he is the only one who has her back. She has to keep him at arms length while not pushing completely away. It's not going to save her since everyone else in the house is planning on getting her out soon.

Guest 6Borders

BB just needs to cut their loses and let the Caleb Train derail, quit

encouraging the HG's in DR to keep him and send him home BEFORE Jury

to his kooky family who thinks he's really over 6' tall.!

I actually have to give BB very mild probs...I did not think it was possible

to top the ego of Jessie "Mr. Pect-Cular"

I also think production probably planted the idea in his head (lol... and it took root).

I happened to be watching the feeds ... and Nicole was the one who was suppose to pull Amber aside while

Caleb was setting up the scene. Nicole looked very uncomfortable .. and at one point Amber thought they were going to

pull a trick on her. (no such luck)

Production got more than they bargained for... Caleb proceeded to tell Amber he told production to take some of his

winning and buy 2 ticket for a cruise that he was taking her on right after the show was over. He was loud and clear

that thousands of people were seeing them on a date... not just a Kentucky Date.

The poor guy just went on and on... and Amber just kept answering with short, non-committal comments.

I switched it off after about 8 - 10 minutes.... it was too painful .......

ha ha..What will Crazy Caleb say next?

He is truly pathetic.

especially from Walmart

You can get Crackerjacks any where not just Walmart.

Say what you want to but it was live feeds GOLD after Caleb took that $5000 instead of the POV!

Seriously, how could ANYONE in that house NOT want to take this guy to the end? We would have another unanimous vote for a winner (not Caleb). LOL

Guest 6Borders

Pitiful...just pitiful!! He really thinks he had a date with Amber

and they are going on another one (not to mention a cruise)

after the show.

I'm almost tempted to feel sorry for the fact

that he has Delusional Syndrome, but he's such an arrogant jerk

and braggert I can't.

I don't know why anyone would want him in their alliance. He's

proven he's not loyal and he's such a loose cannon over the Amber

thing he is likely do anything weird. He's boring to watch and listen

to and the sooner gone the better.

Guest 6Borders

Soo... 6 Borders... does this mean you won't be buying his Albums when he's done with BB (or watching him on Naked and Afraid) ??? :animated_rotfl:

Perish da thought...I filed for the copyright on "Beastmode Cowboy"...I'm going to own him!!!! :disgust:

It's kinda sad...

This guy is going to have to use that $5,000 on therapy to restore his ego

after seeing what fans are saying about him when this is over .... instead of taking Amber on a cruise.

Hopefully....

He is telling Zach how carefully he picked the members for the alliance. Also said something that when Amber (I think he was talking about Amber) is on her period he wants her to go talk to the other females.

It's painful to listen to this asshole's conversation. He makes no sense ever. They should put us out of our misery and backdoor him this week.

Ok, has the sock monkey become a substitute for his love since Amber rejected him.. I don't have the feeds be everytime I've seen him on bbad or the shows he's carring around the monkey...

or is it just something else for him to spank....