Caleb Reynolds (Week 5)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishful thinking....apparently Amber/Brit are more of a physical threat than Caleb that's why TA chose them over Caleb...humphfff If Caleb knew this, wonder what he would say.....lmao

He would flip out and rip his shirt open and say in Beast Mode that he is the only beast in the house.

Guest 6Borders

I just can't find one thing to like about this guy. Everytime I think I am close

(like him helping Jocasta to the bathroom) he immediately turns around and

goes into Beast Brag Mode. Now he wants to be on Naked and Afraid and of

course (according to him) he would be great at it. (Hope he can fit it in around

Survivor, TAR, all the other reality tv he wants to do, not to mention his movie

and recording contracts, concert tours and book signings...)

He's not over Amber (and now she's using him big time and it's pathetic he

can't even see that) and she's still "my Queen" and he's "the king". He needs a

few years on the psyc couch and a trip to the screw factory to get rethreaded!

If the POV is used and anyone has half a game brain they will put up Caleb

and send him packing.

He sure is, but at this point his craziness is entertaining. What will Crazy Caleb say next? Every conversation turns around to him and Amber. It's hysterical and the guy is a joke!

It's true. His narcissistic delusion is a riot to watch. I do want to see what happens to him should he go on the block and actually be at risk of going home. It would be a very fun week.

Amber was all over Cody last night and up in HOH in the same bed with Cody. Caleb came up to HOH and you could see how angry he was.

Now Cody tells everyone that he doesn't like Amber at all but you see him caressing her arm and later giving scratching her back.

Amber was all over Cody last night and up in HOH in the same bed with Cody. Caleb came up to HOH and you could see how angry he was.

Now Cody tells everyone that he doesn't like Amber at all but you see him caressing her arm and later giving scratching her back.

I think Cody is DEFINITELY interested in Amber.

I think Cody is DEFINITELY interested in Amber.

Cody likes to touch and caress most all the the females in the house. It is his way to try to get safety. I really have never seen how he has any interest in Amber. He talks his dislike for her but does not with any of the other females.

Cody likes to touch and caress most all the the females in the house. It is his way to try to get safety. I really have never seen how he has any interest in Amber. He talks his dislike for her but does not with any of the other females.

I think he knows that if he says something, it will get back to Caleb. But he wants Caleb out big time. I know that it could be because he is scared that Caleb will come after him first but it could be because he wants the blocker to him getting close to Amber out of the house. We shall see.