Christine Brecht (Week 5) -nominated by Zach, BotB Winner (Saved)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is now aware of her position in her alliance. She thought she was part of the inner alliance but she sits in the same place as Hayden and Nicole, not fully outside the alliance like Vic, Jocasta and Donny but not one of the guys. Happy she is a have-not and hope she ends up on the block, too.

Christine is sooooooooooo mad she is on the block. She is just shaking and upset.

I hope she stays up there.

She keeps making comments about how mad her husband is with the way Zach treated her and Zach better watch out when he gets out of the house.

Christine is sooooooooooo mad she is on the block. She is just shaking and upset.

I hope she stays up there.

She keeps making comments about how mad her husband is with the way Zach treated her and Zach better watch out when he gets out of the house.

I hope she stays up too. She just got a reality check that this isn't summer vacation.

What I have seen about Christine since last night and Zach mentioned putting her up.

She is no longer the happy giggle girl that she has been in the house up to now.

She has this very angry bitter evil look on her face now.

If she is such a hardcore BB fan the she should just embrace the experience.

She is saying that her husband is going to be so angry and Zach better watch out.

Wicked that picture is disturbing. She looks totally tranny and her husband looks like a alien from outer space.

I had hoped Christine and Nicole would remain on the block. I want Christine to be evicted! So, not a fan of hers!

That being said, I don't believe it's right to make fun of her husband. Or any family members of the houseguests. Mock the players not their loved ones.

I just hope that the sniveling female idiots that recover this week manage to gain their senses and go after the real brains of the operations if they get the chance - Derrick and Frankie. Those two deserve to sweat a bit too!

This is where you and I disagree. I have been watching from season one to now. I am all about who plays the best game and root for that person to win. I get disgusted when the idiots that did not play the game get to the end and win.

Really the only 2 that are focused on the game and game moves are Derrick and Frankie.

Not as much rooting for Frankie because he is all about fame and he gets on my nerves.

The rest of the cast are just useless and it would be a big disappointment if any of them won.

This is where you and I disagree. I have been watching from season one to now. I am all about who plays the best game and root for that person to win. I get disgusted when the idiots that did not play the game get to the end and win.

Really the only 2 that are focused on the game and game moves are Derrick and Frankie.

Not as much rooting for Frankie because he is all about fame and he gets on my nerves.

The rest of the cast are just useless and it would be a big disappointment if any of them won.

I agree with you to an extent. There are others in the house playing the game but they aren't "in power" so they are playing defensively. This is about the time that people are really waking up to the fact that they are powerless. I do sense change in the wind. And how odd is it that there have been new alliances born every week?? LOL

Guest 6Borders

Too bad she and Nicole won Battle of The Block. I would have loved to

see the two of them sweating it out for a change. Christine suddenly turned into

a raving bitch and now her hubby is going to pound Zach (how many times have

I heard that in 15 seasons of BB and at the wrap party all is forgiven by the HG's).

Apparently "super fan Christine" doesn't know the game as well as she thinks she does.

I agree with you to an extent. There are others in the house playing the game but they aren't "in power" so they are playing defensively. This is about the time that people are really waking up to the fact that they are powerless. I do sense change in the wind. And how odd is it that there have been new alliances born every week?? LOL

How are they powerless?

Form a new alliance - They could show strength. How about Hayden, Amber, Nicole, Christine, Donnie, get tough and pull in Jocasta and Victoria for numbers. Vote against the HOH choice. They could even pull in Zach because he has his alliances with Donnie and Hayden. Amber's puppy dog Caleb might even join in.

Powerless is a word I really hate.

How are they powerless?

Form a new alliance - They could show strength. How about Hayden, Amber, Christine, Donnie, get tough and pull in Jocasta and Victoria for numbers. Vote against the HOH choice. They could even pull in Zach because he has his alliances with Donnie and Hayden. Amber's puppy dog Caleb might even join in.

Powerless is a word I really hate.

Powerless to me means they are currently not the HOH nor in the direct line/alliance to affect the HOH's decisions.

And the change in the wind that I was talking about is exactly the scenario you described. But they won't make a move until the nominees are set (after POV/ceremony) or if someone new wins HOH on Thursday.

Guest 6Borders

How are they powerless?

Form a new alliance - They could show strength. How about Hayden, Amber, Nicole, Christine, Donnie, get tough and pull in Jocasta and Victoria for numbers. Vote against the HOH choice. They could even pull in Zach because he has his alliances with Donnie and Hayden. Amber's puppy dog Caleb might even join in.

Exactly!

Powerless to me means they are currently not the HOH nor in the direct line/alliance to affect the HOH's decisions.

I agree with that explanation because how else would you describe being blocked and not moving forward at a specific time? But now, they now have the opportunity to change their positions for the future.

Christine is all smiley again. The threat of removal is gone and she is having fun watching others sweat. You go, girl! :pukes:

move over and give me room to puke with ya

Guest 6Borders

She was so annoying and full of herself last night I almost (but not quite)

wanted to listen to Caleb brag some more instead of her honk 'n cackle!