Christine Brecht (Week 5) -nominated by Zach, BotB Winner (Saved)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I am liking her less and less as the hours go by.

The nose blowing (not her fault) and the laugh are really gratting!

She is my least favourite by far of the remaining hg.

I find it funny that their alliance was having a conversation about deserving to be there based on winning competitions and accomplishing things in the game and her name never came in to the conversation.

She is my least favourite by far of the remaining hg.

I find it funny that their alliance was having a conversation about deserving to be there based on winning competitions and accomplishing things in the game and her name never came in to the conversation.

She and Amber are their expendables. They will be the first of the old BS to walk out the door if the guys maintain control of the noms.

Oh crap, I'm sure that fitbit is getting a workout with her hand and tissue constantly at her nose. She won't be a have-not because of it - DAMN!

Maybe one of the competition questions will be "How many 30 liter buckets has Christine filled up with snot since she's been in the house?"

They need to get her some medication for the allergy condition or send her home. I don't like her so am fine with them sending her home. I can't imagine her honking like that and being in a service position. Maybe AZ is a better climate for her.

Guest 6Borders

In fairness to her, people who never had allergies before come to S. Calif.

with the smog and all and have them. She was taking Claritin but I don't think

it's been helping much.

In other fairness to her, she at least knows the reason she has alliances is

because she was in the right place at the right time.

Other than that, I don't get much "super fan" game play from her.

In fairness to her, people who never had allergies before come to S. Calif.

with the smog and all and have them. She was taking Claritin but I don't think

it's been helping much.

In other fairness to her, she at least knows the reason she has alliances is

because she was in the right place at the right time.

Other than that, I don't get much "super fan" game play from her.

Smog is if you live in Chicago or some place like that.

I really never see much smog in So. Ca.

That being said this is allergy season for many

Smog is if you live in Chicago or some place like that.

I really never see much smog in So. Ca.

That being said this is allergy season for many

Whoa.....after 30 odd yrs living in LA/Org County California...I disagree. Where your at the smog is no where near (if any) as what is in Burbank CA.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/25/us-usa-losangeles-life-idUSBRE93O00S20130425

But I still lubs ya!!! So, yes Christine could be suffering affects from LA Smog!

No smog for me and I live 79 miles from LA. I used to drive into LA once a week for a year for Federal Grand Jury and never caught a smoggy day but ... I guess you have the facts.

And another thing miss Christine

It is so gross when you are having a conversation with someone in the kitchen and outdoors when you are swirling that q-tip in your ear and pull it out to check how much wax is on it.

51522541.jpg

ewwwwwwwwwwww

And another thing miss Christine

It is so gross when you are having a conversation with someone in the kitchen and outdoors when you are swirling that q-tip in your ear and pull it out to check how much wax is on it.

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Just gross. Bad enough that they have to do stuff in front of each other in the bathroom but have some manners and keep it in the bathroom.

I am not sure how fair it is that people with health problems get a pass from some of the uncomfortable aspects of the game. Christine has to have a gluten-free diet, could that have anything to do with why her allergies are flaring? So, as I understand it, she can not be a have-not and be forced to eat slop. Frankie has circulation problems and being in the ice room turned his toes blue. So , as I understand it, he was excused from sleeping there. Good thing that the other HGs did not fuss about BB accommodating them, but still I would be pissed if I were a HG and had to endure those things because I was healthy. Seems to me if someone is unable to eat, sleep or perform the same as other HG's, they probably should have not been picked for the show. I don't want to appear uncaring, but they are competing for a half million dollars and no one should get a pass, IMO.. Would they accommodate a blind HG or someone in a wheelchair?

I am not sure how fair it is that people with health problems get a pass from some of the uncomfortable aspects of the game. Christine has to have a gluten-free diet, could that have anything to do with why her allergies are flaring? So, as I understand it, she can not be a have-not and be forced to eat slop. Frankie has circulation problems and being in the ice room turned his toes blue. So , as I understand it, he was excused from sleeping there. Good thing that the other HGs did not fuss about BB accommodating them, but still I would be pissed if I were a HG and had to endure those things because I was healthy. Seems to me if someone is unable to eat, sleep or perform the same as other HG's, they probably should have not been picked for the show. I don't want to appear uncaring, but they are competing for a half million dollars and no one should get a pass, IMO.. Would they accommodate a blind HG or someone in a wheelchair?

I have no idea why someone with a health problem would enter the house anyway. Frankie's circulation problems don't stop him from competing or dancing. He's full of crap. Christine should have stayed home. If I was in the house, I'd put up a stink about the prissies.

Guest 6Borders

Can't wait until she's on the block. She's getting more annoying by the minute.

What I mean about allergies was not meant to be specific about S. Calif. per say,

but just that when you come from another state you may be more suseptible

to what you don't have at home. I live right on the ocean so I have less allergies

than if I lived inland, and we have local honey which helps build up our immunity

to our local plants and allergins.

The other thing to remember is that the BB House is in a bubble in the middle of a studio lot,

not on a tree lined street in a residential neighborhood., I'm sure all the equipment

and things around do not help the lack of fresh air problem.

Guest 6Borders

Now that she is threatened with the block the claws come out...welcome to Big Brother

Christine, wake up and smell the coffee (and the slop while you are at it).

She's been on BB cruise control too long...time to stay playing the game or go home!

Guest 6Borders

I am watching last night and she is FREAKING. :lol:

and never an HG more deserving of freaking out!! I hope she wins a Keurig

in the next comp on her way out the door!