Christine Brecht (Week 5) -nominated by Zach, BotB Winner (Saved)

She was so annoying and full of herself last night I almost (but not quite)

wanted to listen to Caleb brag some more instead of her honk 'n cackle!

She gave it her all not to fall asleep while listening to Frankie go on and on...

All they do is talk about each other. Such small minds.

She really annoyed me when she asked for Nicole's comb. Get your lazy ass out of the room and go get your own comb to run through that stringy mess you call hair.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I wouldn't want her using anything of mine.

Ditto that. I was wondering if she would wash it first but she didn't!

She has me wondering if she really is a super fan. My opinion is that she will sell out Nicole the first chance she gets and send her packing because she somehow believes she will be the last girl standing oh Christine give me a break you are closer to being out the door than you realize. She needs to play her game now and I do not think she is smart enough to figure that out, Nicole and her will not win the HOH because they would not want to put someone on the block. Jocasta and Victoria are givens but the second person to nominate would have to nominate an alliance member which should not be too hard for them Zack hello!!!!! Two of the guys will win yet again and we get a repeat of this week without the Caleb drama.

Nicole & Hayden are on to her finally. Last night on the hammock they were talking about not really trusting her and even how they'd love for her to get put up and evicted.

With these people I have no idea who they really trust. All of them tell whoever they are talking to that they trust that person but not the others. The constant snuggling, hugging and I love yous that they all bounce back and forth make me think I'm watching Bronies and Pegasisters at a My Little Pony convention.

Nicole & Hayden are on to her finally. Last night on the hammock they were talking about not really trusting her and even how they'd love for her to get put up and evicted.

:hurray:

I was really rooting for her in the beginning being kind of a weird duck. Having said that however, she is stupid. Yes, she was lucky enough that a strong alliance fell into her lap. However, she had to realize when she was sitting in the HOH room with 6 guys and only 2 girls where she fit into the alliance. Yet, when 2 different girls approached her about another alliance she ran to tell the guys. When will girls on these shows grow a pair?