Zach Rance (Week 5) -HoH (De-throned)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dying to know what Zach was referring to last night....He knows something that happened to Vicotia in the DR...He went in and he was told by DR, he could not tell the other HG's....Apparently Victoria broke a rule and was called out about it......Or Zach is truly lying, which is a strong possibility.

Yes he is amusing at times, but I still think he is very disrespectful to women....Boy I hope Zach's Mother is proud of her son....NOT

Especially after what he said in the HOH room, just a little bit ago....Even Cody said he was being a Dick!

I am wondering why Zach suddenly started freaking out tonight? Everybody was all on board to get rid of Britney... Even had Derrick telling him to not be rude to her. Suddenly he has a hard on to get Caleb backdoored.

Is there any insight someone can give me? Is this DR influence or did Zach suddenly fear that Amber could convince Caleb to nominate Zach?

I am wondering why Zach suddenly started freaking out tonight? Everybody was all on board to get rid of Britney... Even had Derrick telling him to not be rude to her. Suddenly he has a hard on to get Caleb backdoored.

Is there any insight someone can give me? Is this DR influence or did Zach suddenly fear that Amber could convince Caleb to nominate Zach?

Donny pulled Hayden and Zach aside and tried to make an alliance to get Caleb put on the block. Zach was all excited about the idea and went to town. He did tell the people upstairs that Donny asked him to be in an alliance.

It was last night around the 8pm to 10pm hour.

Donny pulled Hayden and Zach aside and tried to make an alliance to get Caleb put on the block. Zach was all excited about the idea and went to town. He did tell the people upstairs that Donny asked him to be in an alliance.

It was last night around the 8pm to 10pm hour.

I swear, I am getting nauseous from my head spinning trying to figure out who is aligned with who.....

I swear, I am getting nauseous from my head spinning trying to figure out who is aligned with who.....

Same here. The only ones that I think really have a true alliance is Derrick and Cody. Most of the other guys are all over the place talking alliance with so many people. The girls are just hopeless. They target each other and help the guys get farther in the game.

Guest 6Borders

He has no idea what he is doing and plays this game by the seat

of his pants and the guys have to reel him

in from his nutty ideas. He kind of reminds me of Jace (BB5 who just

wanted as much camera time as possible).

Other than the fact that Zach is loud, annoying and appears to have

completely lost his mind he's at least some entertainment because

you never know what is going to come out of his mouth next.

Conversation from last night, Zach is making sense. "She always thinks she is safe, let Christine sweat for once." It's brutal though because Frankie is eating and making animal sounds. It appears that Frankie may be done with Zach at this point and Zach better start watching his back.

Conversation from last night, Zach is making sense. "She always thinks she is safe, let Christine sweat for once." It's brutal though because Frankie is eating and making animal sounds. It appears that Frankie may be done with Zach at this point and Zach better start watching his back.

Lets hope so!!

Guest 6Borders

I have no faith in "the Zach Attack" to get rid of Caleb, nor do I think he has the guts

to put up Christine or Nicole.

He and Frankie will go after their old faitful targets, Jocasta, Donny, Victoria and

most probably Amber.

Last thing last night I heard was

Zach noms Christine and Nicole

Frankie noms Victoria and Jocasta

With all the mania last night I am sure it will change again.