Nicole Franzel (Week 5) -nominated by Zach, BotB Winner (Saved)

Guest 6Borders

Time for Nicole to get her game going and quit drifting along

trusting Christine. They both had a scare and came off the block.

C'mon girl, you've survived the block and sitting next to Julie

in a stupid costume...game on!!!

Guest 6Borders

Hayden: "We're like Hansel & Gretel"

Nicole: "I don't even know those people"

I like her subtle humor. I find it refreshing in the middle of a house full of loud talkers.

That was hilarious!! a true "Nicole-ism"!!!

I think she is dumb and her accent is grating. If there is more to her, she is doing a fabulous job of hiding it.

All I hear from her is whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nyaaa nyaaa nyaaa sounds

If she wins, it will be on accident. Frankie, I believe (or maybe Zach) tried to warn her about Christine not being totally on the up and up with her. Then she says in DR that if thats true it will really break her heart *said face*". Well girly--then you dont even know where you are right now. Wake up or kick rocks--this isnt Barney and Friends. STEP IT UP!

She's definitely too nice for this game. I want to see the claws come out.

Don't know if she's too nice, too naive, or just a country girl who can't deal with the real world.. Don't want to say dumb, but the later is just dumb...

Will we see Nicole and hayden on AR? That would be fun.

I still cant figure out if they are really into each other or not. Sometimes I think he is into her big time, but then he seems to get frustrated by her and give up. I feel like she is into Cody more than Hayden and only notices Hayden when he flirts with Victoria--and then she punishes him for it.

Guest 6Borders

If she wins, it will be on accident. Frankie, I believe (or maybe Zach) tried to warn her about Christine not being totally on the up and up with her. Then she says in DR that if thats true it will really break her heart *said face*". Well girly--then you dont even know where you are right now. Wake up or kick rocks--this isnt Barney and Friends. STEP IT UP!

If she wins it will probably be more like Jeff & Jordan's first season where Jeff basically pulled Jordan

through the game. I can see that happening with Hayden and Nicole! The big differences are that

I really don't think Nicole is stupid and also she knows the game (whereas Jordan was recruited and

didn't know it at all).