Nicole Franzel (Week 5) -nominated by Zach, BotB Winner (Saved)

Guest 6Borders

Starting to remind me of Jordan in the whiney dept (only Jordan's is in

the clueless dept) going on and on about something.

She seems to get her feelings hurt really easily and be very emtional

(tho Brit was being a total jerk about the whole sleeping thing)

I like her over all the other girls. She was supposedly wanting to work with Donny , then agreed he should be back doored, that I don't like.

Everyone has to play their own game however that is to get to the end. Donny does not seem to want to work with anyone except Jocasta.

The costume she should be wearing is a cute little pink, diamond studded collar with matching leash. That way one of the guys could just lead her around, have her sit, stay, vote. Be a good little doggie, Nicole and they will let you get to jury.

I don't agree at all! She really knows the Game, unfortunately for her she is trusting Christine. She needs to get a real alliance together to go against the detonators.

She wouldn't be successful unless if Christine was out of the house cause Christine's the rat of the season.

Nice job staying true to yourself, Nicole. What happened to you saying you didn't want your family to see you making out on TV. Hayden is pretty proud of himself now that he finally got her to make out with him. Her game will now be even worse.

How is it that this Dork continues to trust Christine even after finding out she was in the first alliance behind her back, yet has trust issues with everyone else?

Simple answer...she is a female on BB. Grodner exchanges BB keys for whatever common sense they had before coming into the house.

Guest 6Borders

Love to see her as HOH with Donny and see what she's capable of

doing in the game. I am getting the feeling that she may be putting

on an act!

Guest 6Borders

It's hard enough to endure the curse of the unitard once, but there is no fighting the double whammy. I like Nicole but I've watched enough reality TV to recognize a lost cause when I see one.

Maybe she will break the mold! Depends on how well liked she is by the "fans" and how much $$ value she has

to Grodner with that intel!