Amber Borzotra (Week 5) - replacement nominee - EVICTED July 31

Seems like she didn't start talking about 'her personal problem' until after she was put on the block this time.

I'll be curious to 'see' what this personal problem was ??? if any... that she would have to be so guarded about.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like she didn't start talking about 'her personal problem' until after she was put on the block this time.

I'll be curious to 'see' what this personal problem was ??? if any... that she would have to be so guarded about.

It's her inability to complete even one sentence without the word LIKE.

Does anyone know if she had some kind of tragedy or something bad happen to her? She alluded to something with her family last night around midnight BBT, but said she wouldn't discuss it until after the season. Just wondering if it is more than a bad break-up.

She has been telling everyone she has this story but she doesn't want to tell is and use it for her game. Nobody knows what it is or if it is true.

I don't really need to know and hope she keeps it to herself. Amber is a pretty girl and seems a nice girl and hopefully the BB exposure will help her with a positive career move if that is her desire. Being the only pretty girl made her early demise inevitable. She is better-off leaving now.

Guest 6Borders

If Amber really has some fantastic back-story then she is beyond a complete

and total idiot and has no clue of the BB game. You either tell it, true or not,

as game advantage (Matt & The Fake Sick Wife) or you shut up and don't drop

hint bombs!!

Personally I don't buy her "past relationship" crap. I think it's a last ditch

to get Caleb to back off. She had no problems cozying up to Cody!

She also should have used CreepModeCowboy to her advantage to gain

sympathy from the house!

I hope as Julie says "Amber, by a vote of........you are evicted from the BB House". Amber then calmly stands and says "Don't hug or kiss me!! I am an original member of the Bomb Squad, THAT STILL EXIST AND IS STRONG, which includes Frankie, Caleb, Derrick, Zach, Cody, and Christine!! They are still playing as an alliance, don't let them lie to you!!!!" And then lets the door close behind her!! Now that would be pure entertainment for me..

I don't want her to leave...it really should be Caleb going......

Guest 6Borders

I hope as Julie says "Amber, by a vote of........you are evicted from the BB House". Amber then calmly stands and says "Don't hug or kiss me!! I am an original member of the Bomb Squad, THAT STILL EXIST AND IS STRONG, which includes Frankie, Caleb, Derrick, Zach, Cody, and Christine!! They are still playing as an alliance, don't let them lie to you!!!!" And then lets the door close behind her!! Now that would be pure entertainment for me..

I don't want her to leave...it really should be Caleb going......

Agree, I don't want her to leave either but ONLY if CreepModeCowboy can leave in her place!

Bye Bye Amber. The BM Cowboy killed your game. The problem is, you let your "integrity" get in the way. Should have led him on just like some guys have done in the past and only let DR in on your true feelings instead of the whole house. This is a game--Not real life. I think they (BB) might save her anyways. Am thinking they might sequester the next 4 evictees and have them play to get back in. Just a guess though.

1zx4ioh.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

She went out with class and she NEVER intends to have anything to do with Caleb!!!

Props!!! She will get some nice modeling jobs out of the experience!

Glad to see her walk out the door. She can blame Caleb, but she still lost. If she was there to win, she would have accepted that Caleb would drink her pi$$ for a little attention. She should have used him until somebody presented a plan to backdoor him.

Glad to see her walk out the door. She can blame Caleb, but she still lost. If she was there to win, she would have accepted that Caleb would drink her pi$$ for a little attention. She should have used him until somebody presented a plan to backdoor him.

Agreed. She had no game whatsoever and deserved to be sent home.

Deserved to get kicked out with that exit. I don't think she's stupid, I just think she's too nice and doesn't belong in the house. Donny is nice but he's conniving, something Amber lacked.

Amber you should have exposed them...what a fool!!! Of course, I am sure she was coached in some way not to tattle because that would ruin Frankie and Derrick's game and Grodner won't have none of that.

Guest 6Borders

Deserved to get kicked out with that exit. I don't think she's stupid, I just think she's too nice and doesn't belong in the house. Donny is nice but he's conniving, something Amber lacked.

Amber you should have exposed them...what a fool!!! Of course, I am sure she was coached in some way not to tattle because that would ruin Frankie and Derrick's game and Grodner won't have none of that.

Don't worry about Amber...Grodner pays her "expendables" really well (if she likes them, like Rachel that is)!

I'm sure Grodner would rather pay her to keep her mouth shut than have a lawsuit BB stalker!

I think Amber should have had a talk with Caleb and said: Hey I don't feel that way about you at all but I like you as a person and maybe we can be good friends in the house.

Sometimes it pays off to be blunt.

Amber was totally out of place in that house. We are alike in some ways but I'm never as nice as she. That, and caleb would not have ever dared.

Send Caleb to ............................................................................................... me.

SpottedDog : "I don't think Amber is lying about this "personal issue". I wonder if it is somehow health-related, or the recent death of someone close to her. If it is real, I wonder if she will tell Julie ?"

I've got a feeling we'll never find out about the 'personal issue' she refused to talk about because she didn't want to use it

for 'sympathy votes'.. etc.

If it doesn't come out before the final show... I doubt if there ever was one.

Probably just a straw she was grabbing for to explain the mess with Caleb.

Send Caleb to ............................................................................................... me.

Oh if I only I could I would.........please take pics if someone does...love to see ya give him more than warts...(which btw, my one wart is doing just fine, thanks!)