Amber Borzotra (Week 5) - replacement nominee - EVICTED July 31

I chuckle to myself everytime she gets jealous over Cody flirting with the other girls......she doesn't get that he is like that and probably always will be ....... she is a little delusional about his feelings toward her, shades of Caleb......very faint shades compared to crazy Caleb but still traces. The meanest thing the HG's could do to her is send her to jury house alone with Caleb.

Or she could be there with Cody and we can watch Caleb self-destruct (or self-evict).

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would she be so stupid to put up donnie in a face off when it was obvious he is not part of the bigger alliance in the house

god i hate stupidity :animated_bouncy:

Watching last night feeds - Amber tells Caleb if Zach puts her up she is going to blow up the alliance. Caleb tells Amber he knows better and Zach knows if he does put her up that he (Caleb) is going after him.

Probably best looking girl on show and that ain't saying much. :D She can look pretty good at times. I cannot get too interested in this BB for some reason.

Probably because the hg are a bunch of dumdasses that suck at playing the game. None of them will blow a gasket because they over-worked their brains. When u get down to it, 90% of the season has been a snoozer. It's just a herd of sheep moving around the pen.

Ya but after that Amber was talking to her Cody candy.

I think she goes where the power is. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out who is running things. Tonight it seems clear that she is continuing her pursuit of Cody.

Kinda hope Frankie DOES nominate Amber. I'd love to see the fireworks!

Guest 6Borders

Apparently Caleb has now decided that Amber does not even deserve the sound

of his voice...she should be VERY grateful for the brief moments that is actually

going to happen!

She needs to leave. She is not even smart enough to use the advantage she has

(Caleb's obsession with her), form an alliance with the outcast exendable players

and get the guys in her former alliance going against each other. She could really

cause some fireworks and paranoia but she just wants to "be liked"!

Maybe she will marry Cody and they can ask Caleb to sing at the wedding!

She needs to leave. She is not even smart enough to use the advantage she has

(Caleb's obsession with her), form an alliance with the outcast exendable players

and get the guys in her former alliance going against each other. She could really

cause some fireworks and paranoia but she just wants to "be liked"!

If she were smart, she would definitely use Caleb in the upcoming weeks. But she won't.

He was the only person in the house who really had her back. All she had to do was continue to treat him like a friend and not be a ass by throwing herself at Cody and making sure Caleb witnessed her constant caressing, cuddling sessions with him.

If she were smart, she would definitely use Caleb in the upcoming weeks. But she won't.

If she did than everyone would say she is using him to further her game, "sending out mixed messages" etc. I think she's cutting the psycho loose and good for her.

Maybe she will marry Cody and they can ask Caleb to sing at the wedding!

And when she gets fat from having Cody's babies, she will be able to get a side date with Caleb. Best of both worlds. lol

He was the only person in the house who really had her back. All she had to do was continue to treat him like a friend and not be a ass by throwing herself at Cody and making sure Caleb witnessed her constant caressing, cuddling sessions with him.

If Caleb wins HOH, she will be stoking his ego and his nutz before you know it.

Guest 6Borders

If Caleb wins HOH, she will be stoking his ego and his nutz before you know it.

If she were that smart she'd have already done it and formed a new alliance they were

both part of, but in her defense the thought of it probably makes her want to hurl.

I hope her family has a restraining order the minute she and he are out of the house.

If she were that smart she'd have already done it and formed a new alliance they were

both part of, but in her defense the thought of it probably makes her want to hurl.

I hope her family has a restraining order the minute she and he are out of the house.

Ain't no little restraining order gonna keep beast-joke cowboy from his queen....lol

I wonder if BB has a private detective firm they used to keep an eye on nuts like Caleb and Gina Marie for a few months after they leave the show.

Well I am on Team Derrick and I find the game fascinating like a chess game. I love to watch every move he makes and his strategy in every move is brilliant. I always love to watch the best gamer.

He has been spending a lot of time with Donny the last 2 days because he was told he is on his radar. Derrick is playing the game hard and playing to win. I really don't want those that are there just for fame to win. I want someone that loves the game and is there to win the money.

That is why I was such a huge Dan fan.

IMO Amber is there for the win, the money and recognition. Though at times she can make me pull my hair out...I think she does have a little grasp on the game...she sure knows how to break up conversations....think if the Caleb obsession wouldn't of happened she'd of formed her own alliance weeks ago...

Early in the show, she was always with him, feeling his muscles, telling him how good he smells, how strong he is. This is usually called flirting, or in her case leading him on or c*ck-teasing. We know he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but come on. Most guys would get the same idea from her. Caleb needs to realize that she isn't worth his time or energy and he could possibly take this whole thing.

Early in the show, she was always with him, feeling his muscles, telling him how good he smells, how strong he is. This is usually called flirting, or in her case leading him on or c*ck-teasing. We know he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but come on. Most guys would get the same idea from her. Caleb needs to realize that she isn't worth his time or energy and he could possibly take this whole thing.

And if he wasn't such a psycho he could have used all this to his benefit. They could have attempted to take each other to the end. They both have potential to be strong players. There is no brains in this game, it's a little bit of luck, aligning in a way to get protection, laying low and knowing when to win something or not.

Every week the viewers are hoping for someone to get outed that will in turn enhance Frankie and Derrick's game. I feel differently. I don't see any real strategies this season, just a majority of stupid people and followers. I do remember Derrick getting a little nervous when there was a chance of him getting put up. Luck has it he didn't.

I don't believe that one person in the house is more deserving than another. Sure some are their for more fame than money, but I believe they all have attention seeking behaviors-how else can any one go into that house and live amongst a bunch of strangers?

At this point, I would welcome any enexpected turn of events and even if Victoria wins, I'll take it. It's been a helluva snoozefest.