Amber Borzotra (Week 5) - replacement nominee - EVICTED July 31

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Staircase with not much upstairs.

Oh boo-hooo that you are a pawn. Can't stand Caleb (actually these two idiots deserve

each other) but it was good advice not to wind her hair so tight and start playing the game.

She is using Caleb now. Don't really care for her. If she thinks Donny needs to go before Zach, Cody, Derrick, Hayden or Caleb, she is not watching the house. She should know she is at bottom of the alliance or whatever they are calling themselves now.

This girl gets on my nerves. Her sweet little voice and her pretending to be miss goody 2 shoes.

I call phoney. This season has too many people playing the "nice" card.

I have been observing Amber's game play a lot lately

She is playing the Andy game in the respect is she goes from group to group and gets in the middle of their conversations. She interrupts their game talk and always asks what they were talking about or what did so and so say. I am amazed at how much information these guys give her.

She is different in the fact that she is a target and will be out the door soon.

"I'm tired of being a prawn."

Seriously?

I have been screaming at the TV since these people continue to use the English language incorrectly.

I didn't think Grodner could do it, but she found the dumbest group of people this year. Last year, they were ignorant. This group is just plain stupid.

Seriously?

I have been screaming at the TV since these people continue to use the English language incorrectly.

I didn't think Grodner could do it, but she found the dumbest group of people this year. Last year, they were ignorant. This group is just plain stupid.

lol. No, not serious. That's my spin.

OMG, that date! Is Caleb slow witted? SHE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU, FOOL!

How the heck will Caleb ever be able to show his face when he is out two-steppin again?

I wonder if Caleb made a bet with his buddies before he went on BB and doesn't want to lose face ?

If I get on that show... I'll bet you a month's wages (from Lowes) that I'll have a Show-mance with

the prettiest girl on the show... and end up bringing her home to Mama.

( ....And then after he does that - he'll make that HIT album and be on the Grammy's next year )

Guest 6Borders

I have been observing Amber's game play a lot lately

She is playing the Andy game in the respect is she goes from group to group and gets in the middle of their conversations. She interrupts their game talk and always asks what they were talking about or what did so and so say. I am amazed at how much information these guys give her.

She is different in the fact that she is a target and will be out the door soon.

Interesting observation and you are correct, she does seem to garner a lot of information without

really trying. She would probably float through the game if not for the spotlight Caleb has put on

her with his unwanted attentions, so she's become a liability.

I chuckle to myself everytime she gets jealous over Cody flirting with the other girls......she doesn't get that he is like that and probably always will be ....... she is a little delusional about his feelings toward her, shades of Caleb......very faint shades compared to crazy Caleb but still traces. The meanest thing the HG's could do to her is send her to jury house alone with Caleb.

Guest 6Borders

OMG! I would love that Saucy1 except I don't want either one of them to make it to jury.

Ditto that...let them both go home! Neither one adds anything to the show.

Maybe she and Cody can do a modeling session together after...something really sexy!