Victoria Rafaeli (Week 5) -nominated by Frankie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's not a female impersonator, she a princess impersonator..

imho she's heard all her life how perfect and beautiful she is, and she believes it.. and expects everyone elae to believe it too..

Would really like to know how she was picked / cast for the show??

Doesn't appear to be the type that would have applied without some proding by someone.

Victoria is waaaah waaaah all night and she doesn't know why people want to put her up.

She said she is contributed so much to the game and there is no reason to put her up.

What a crybaby night with all the paranoia.

Guest 6Borders

Oh Good Grief Charlie Brown...what planet was this girl raised on?????

This would be an excellent week for a double eviction: "By a unamious vote,

Victoria, you and your histronics have been evicted from the Big Brother House"

The story about her hitting a crack in the sidewalk while on skates and then suing because she hurt her ankle is right there behind the crow story. She says she has no idea if her ankle was broke or sprained because she didn't let them x-ray it but she won money by suing them. Where did they find this woman?

Guest 6Borders

The story about her hitting a crack in the sidewalk while on skates and then suing because she hurt her ankle is right there behind the crow story. She says she has no idea if her ankle was broke or sprained because she didn't let them x-ray it but she won money by suing them. Where did they find this woman?

Oh great, she's a lawsuit happy Princess to boot!

I heard her say something about there is no bus or other transportation where she lives

and it's a perfect world. I gotta go back to her bio and look up where she is from...sounds

like a gated community or country club or something!

It had to be made up. There is no way someone can sue without medical back-up of an injury. And does someone, especially a princess like her, look at her injured ankle and say, Wow, this could be a bad sprain or broken but no need to go to a hospital and get an x-ray/treatment, I'll just call my lawyer and sue.

Believe me if you trip on the stairs at City Hall and scrape your knee you can get a settlement.

If the company wants to prove that she didn't break her ankle then they have to pay for it and sometimes they would just rather pay some $$ then get a lawyer and pay medical bills.

It's a racket

Guest 6Borders

Victoria said "I sued" (more like Daddy sued)... Make me have even less respect for

her (if that's possible) than I did before!

Marty is correct, most times the company would just rather pay out than fight it even if they eventually win.

A friend of mine's SIL sued Kaiser when she worked there, claiming some injury

and that she could not work because of it.

They paid her out one million dollars rather than fight it. She went on to have

2 more kids with no problems and she's never shown any sign of not being able

to do something.

Victoria's bio says she is from Brooklyn NY

and somewhere in Isreal and she told Jeff she was from Miami Beach. I can't see

either Brooklyn or Miami not having buses and taxis so her "perfect city" must be

the one in Isreal (which she needs to go back to, before Jury in my opinion). I wonder

which one she sued!!

This girl is pure duh for me!!! There are time I think she does know what she's doing, that her whole persona is an act. But, then she will do or say things to just make me scratch my head and think, just go away this Thursday ..... and please take that pink rose headband with ya!!!!!!.

Guest 6Borders

I'd love to know what casting director found her.

She's a bigger diva than Chima and a total waste of HG space!

I hope the motive to take her off the block is worth it!

sad is having her on the show. She adds absolutely nothing. Normally I like people to dislike because it can keep the show interesting. Occasionally, as in this case, a HG doesn't matter and is just irritating. Please keep Amber and get rid on Victoria, at least I'll have something to look at. Ok call me shallow.

Guest 6Borders

I agree with both Jersey and Bearpaws!

Her annoying voice shrilling around corners is the only reminder she is still there.

When she was whining about being nominated she said "but I winnnnn".

Honestly I don't even know what kind of cheese to serve with that whine!

Add one more person to agree with the above. Its one thing to enjoy not liking one of them (Personally I'm an Evel Dick fan all the way, so I like those kinds of people) but she isnt even worth not liking. I feel nothing for her except gratitude that I wasnt exposed to Sorrority Girls in my life, but if she was voted out I likely wouldnt remember who she was by next week.

I think she is smart in that she has Derrick on her side. I do not think he will vote her out because I think he plans on taking her to the end. He would be guaranteed a win and he knows it. She is a waste of space and I cannot stand her voice or her stupid stories. She will be there and probably be the last girl standing.

I like her!

I think she is smart in that she has Derrick on her side. I do not think he will vote her out because I think he plans on taking her to the end. He would be guaranteed a win and he knows it. She is a waste of space and I cannot stand her voice or her stupid stories. She will be there and probably be the last girl standing.

I'm actually surprised he will keep her around because I think he is attracted to her. I also think he was attracted to Brittany, hence the urgency to get her out of the house.

And, by the way, Dan would have had season 16 house guests vying with each other to serve him breakfast in bed by this point.

:giggle: yep and his girl Danielle was his biggest puppet