immunity sick pass????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused here...is God going to heal her so she can play the game

or keep her sick so someone else can play for her and she gets an

immunity sick pass????

She started out saying the had a tummy ache. I think later in the night she threw up. She says....

we will see

Guest 6Borders

She's starting to show that she understands the game but she needs to leave

because she is wasting TOO MUCH water!!!

Guest 6Borders

Well, if there is a BB God who really cares about the game I would pray

that neither she or Victoria win the POV and noms stay the same.

Personally, I'd rather she stay over useless Victoria but either can leave

and I'm totally fine with it.

She's injured (seems to either be sick or injured with her) so I hope POV

is something she can participate in.

Guest 6Borders

Soooo...how many times is this girl sick or injured and she gets a pass from comps?

Seems to me, even tho Caleb threw one she bites at comps and she had notclue about it anyway...

there should be a limit on this! I would say BB needs to re-eval

their challenges...whoops., forgot "signed a 'someone can play for me' waiver"

and give me the POV cos God says I should have it!!!

Guest 6Borders

Her DR's are getting funnier for sure and it would definitely suck

to always have useless Victoria for a partner.

I skimmed over a good share the memorial service. Nice thing to do I guess: Derrick

looked like he wanted to be somewhere else and even Frankie didn't

showboat it. It kind of looked to me like everyone was pretty much just there to

be polite because they could not get out of it.

Her DR's are getting funnier for sure and it would definitely suck

to always have useless Victoria for a partner.

I skimmed over a good share the memorial service. Nice thing to do I guess: Derrick

looked like he wanted to be somewhere else and even Frankie didn't

showboat it. It kind of looked to me like everyone was pretty much just there to

be polite because they could not get out of it.

Good grief. Spare the house, spare the viewers and send her packing. Ugh,

I am interested in her back story--saw in the initial week of the show that she had apparently been quite the sinner before becoming a. . what is she? A pastor? Minister? I'm not awesome at knowing who can be a what. Point being--she seems to know very little about the differences in her religion, and others. As though she doesnt know what makes her religion, a religion.

Anyone out there know if this is common for a church leader to be so unfamiliar with the different types of religion?

I feel like I've said the word religion too many times. overkill. sorry for that.

Guest 6Borders

I am interested in her back story--saw in the initial week of the show that she had apparently been quite the sinner before becoming a. . what is she? A pastor? Minister? I'm not awesome at knowing who can be a what. Point being--she seems to know very little about the differences in her religion, and others. As though she doesnt know what makes her religion, a religion.

Anyone out there know if this is common for a church leader to be so unfamiliar with the different types of religion?

I don't know much about religions but I do know quite a few people who have the same or similar back story, where they became "born again" (two become ministers, one found God in prison and the other after an accident he survived) and they didn't/don't really seem to know much about any religion but the one they chose.

They also seem to be really pushy about their religion and very much know-it-all. I usually just try to be polite and then find an excuse to leave

I would think more that students of Theology or religions would tend to know more about different ones.

Guest 6Borders

thanks for at least some insight on the fact that it isnt totally abnormal to not know what differentiates ones persoal religion from the others.

Again, I don't know but I would tend to think it would be more likely to NOT know about other religions as a Minister or Teacher of one particular one!

A Native American friend of mine, who is also a Shaman, once told me that in order to understand "the big" (all mankind)

one must first understand "the little" (each mankind) and that if one truely wanted to know "the big" they would study the Bible, the Quran, Sanskrit, Torah, Book of Morman, Native American & Egyptian teachings and wisdoms, Celtic and Atheism..., and if they took away something from each they might understand something of mankind but probably not because the world is such a narrow place.

That's basically all I know about "religion" but to bring it back to the narrow place of the BB House one of my favorites is: would a teacher create a single-cell amoeba to converse with...???? (pick your fav HG on that one!)