Brittany Martinez (Week 4) - nominated by Cody - EVICTED July 24

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I've reverted back to my initial impression of her Day #1

(actually before that when she put "social media" as the thing she would miss most

and didn't mention her kids).

Let her go home before Jury. She's not adding much to the show

and she's just a whiney bitch!

Anyone know why she had to kick 2400 soccer goals? Veto comp punishment?

It was part of the POV ceremony and she got a punishment and some got money and trips and Nicole got a German-tard outfit.

She deserves to go home for picking Caleb to play in the veto comp.

Did she pull a house guest pick or just pulled his name out the bag? I was sure Amber told her that she wanted to play for her. Aren't they in a secret girl's alliance? How much trust is that? If it were a HG pick, didn't Brittany talk to Caleb before she chose him about her expectations (in the event she pulled the HG pick)?

She bugs me. I get the impression she thinks she is better then all the other girls.

I think she definitely feels entitled. But there are LOTS of narcissistic people in the house that believe they "deserve" to be there.

I think she is a 29 year old mother who was recruited to play big brother. Her mindset is way different than Nicole or Christine's or that stupid big baby Victoria. She comes off as bitchy and I would be bitchy too if I was in that house with these stupid people. I like her but she is not going to win the game even if she were to stay this week. I hate the fact that they were making fun of her for completing the punishment yesterday if she had quit they would be saying she doesn't want to be there. I really hate the fact that Derrick will get his way yet again because Cody needs to grow a set. Its a sad day when Zack is making sense.

Actually, she would have been better off not completing the punishment. She could have used the "not able to compete in next weeks POV" as a way to get votes. And then hope and pray to win HOH to keep herself safe.

How is she upset that people are comparing her to Victoria? They both haven't done anything in the game. Yesterday's episode with the bed situation and her telling people where to sleep, then rolling up her sleeves... BUGGED me! I am not a fan of hers at all and cannot wait for her to

Walk out the door.

Actually, she would have been better off not completing the punishment. She could have used the "not able to compete in next weeks POV" as a way to get votes. And then hope and pray to win HOH to keep herself safe.

Exactly! She's not half as smart as she projects.

What's with her latest idea to get Cody to let her pick his replacement nom and she'll just point at the veto ceremony??? What's in it for Cody? It sounds to me like she thinks that his return on the deal is no blood on his hands because she forced him to allow her to pick. Is she serious? She's lost it if she thinks that makes sense to anyone.

Did she pull a house guest pick or just pulled his name out the bag? I was sure Amber told her that she wanted to play for her. Aren't they in a secret girl's alliance? How much trust is that? If it were a HG pick, didn't Brittany talk to Caleb before she chose him about her expectations (in the event she pulled the HG pick)?

From what I heard she got house guests choice and then asked for volunteers. Three people volunteered and she picked Caleb.

Jocasta or maybe even Donny would have been way better choices. At the very least she wouldn't have had someone actively working against her then.