Cody Calafiore (Week 5)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though it would be interesting for us, I don't think getting Caleb out would really benefit him at this point. Yes, Caleb would probably nominate him if he were to win HOH, but Caleb is only one person that very few people in the house like. Keeping a target like that in the game is probably good for Cody, especially since he would become the biggest physical threat (besides Amber, of course :rolleyes: ) if Caleb were to go. Not that getting Brittany out is a good use of an HOH.

Guest 6Borders

USELESS.....talks about a BIG move, promises Donny he will not put him up,

and what does he do...here'ssssss Donny on the block again!!

Weak, spineless jellyfish in a jockstrap!!!

I liked Cody at first but he strategy is to constantly touch and caress ALL the women in the house and use his puppy dog eyes.

He acted like such a victim that he was tortured that he had to put anyone up or make a game move.

Cody is constantly rubbing his hands all over their hands and shoulders and arms in a very suggestively way.

That seems to be the gist of how he plans on not being put on the block.

much like Donny and his nice guy card and Jocasta with her Jesus card. Amber, Victoria and Brittany play the victim card.

Now Frankie (who I am not a fan of but he is playing a good game) is now using my Grandpa died card and he has to have HOH to honor his Grandfather.

I am for the gamer and this season does not have much of that.

Guest 6Borders

He's my pick this year to send to Wicked's house to be her personal pool boy!!

(my last few picks have not worked out so well for that!!)

Cody is just a man in touch with his feminine side. He is sensitive, emotional, has guy crushes on actors who are also sensitive guys and loves chick flicks. Just leave the poor guy alone. He has had such a rough week getting that blood on his hands for his team. :cry::giggle:

Guest 6Borders

Stragedy seems to be hug and kiss every girl in the house and act guilty for every decision,

get "saved" by Jocasta for the decision(s) and wail to America that you are such a nice guy....barf!

Stragedy seems to be hug and kiss every girl in the house and act guilty for every decision,

get "saved" by Jocasta for the decision(s) and wail to America that you are such a nice guy....barf!

ditto - spot on

Watching more feeds Cody is running around more victim stuff and Cody is pretending like he is afraid he is going up. He is huddled with Christine and Amber.

Cody is corralling his women in and they are all bashing Zach. In comes Hayden and he is part of the Zach attacking crowd. Now Nicole is in the paranoia crowd.

Could there be a split and a new alliance in the works?