Cody Calafiore (Week 5)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Victoria or Brit are lucky enough to win POV... I'd bet my left sock they'll put up Christine or Nicole and tell them

their just putting them up as a Pawn... but, they're really safe.

I don't know....I have a feeling caleb's antics may escalate this week which could get him tossed up there if veto is used. Especially if Brit wins it. Victoria would be a wasted eviction if there's an opening to get out someone more competitive (which is just about anyone).

Guest 6Borders

I am beginning to wonder if BB put him up to the "flirt with Amber"

just to create drama in the house!

I think he would back door Donny if one comes down. Would not like that lol

And why did he let Zach and Frankie decide his noms? I thought he would at least suggest putting Caleb up.

Turned out to be a pushover with his HOH.

If he doesn't make a big move soon he is going to find himself out the door. With being everyone's friend and the ability to win a comp, he'll become the biggest threat in the house. He thinks Frankie stabbed him in the back then he should pull a Devin and a Nicole and nominate him as replacement if possible.

This is exactly like every other season of big brother. I am about done with this season. I do not want to watch Frankie hugging all the guys left in the house because these girls are too stupid to do anything. Just a quick question don't you have to win things for people to actually be afraid of you putting them on the block????? Brittany has won nothing. Chritine and Nicole don't like her thats why they want her out. My only hope is Donny winning HOH on Thursday and putting up Frankie and Derrick because I believe he will. Maybe it will be Cody he did afterall lie right to his face.

This is exactly like every other season of big brother. I am about done with this season. I do not want to watch Frankie hugging all the guys left in the house because these girls are too stupid to do anything. Just a quick question don't you have to win things for people to actually be afraid of you putting them on the block????? Brittany has won nothing. Chritine and Nicole don't like her thats why they want her out. My only hope is Donny winning HOH on Thursday and putting up Frankie and Derrick because I believe he will. Maybe it will be Cody he did afterall lie right to his face.

The problem with putting up those guys is the Battle of the Block. If the other HoH plans to put up people like Victoria and Jocasta, putting up any of the guys will most likely end up with them winning, off the block and the HoH who put them there at risk of going home.

Poor Cody -

First Amber up in his bed flirting with him big time this morning

Now Brittney is in Cody's bed flirting like crazy

:kiss2:

he should form a three-some alliance vwv

I like Cody but I have never heard any HOH whine as much as he did about the anguish of putting someone on the block.

His "alliance" encompasses over half of the house now and he doesn't have the spine to put up anyone that was once part of the BS other than Amber. He takes the easy out and then cries about it.

His "alliance" encompasses over half of the house now and he doesn't have the spine to put up anyone that was once part of the BS other than Amber. He takes the easy out and then cries about it.

He fails to realize that it is impossible to be HOH without getting any blood on his hands.

And this week's BB house acting award goes to.....Cody.

Ya I have not figured him out. Is he really that much of a BB wimp or is he acting...