Frankie Grande (Week 5) -HoH, Team America

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I might have been tired last night but I thought I heard Frankie say "Grande"

when referring to someone (might have been his grandfather). I thought he

said it a couple of times and whomever he was talking to repeated it.

Did anyone else catch that? Was his grandfather Frank Grande?

I might have been tired last night but I thought I heard Frankie say "Grande"

when referring to someone (might have been his grandfather). I thought he

said it a couple of times and whomever he was talking to repeated it.

Did anyone else catch that? Was his grandfather Frank Grande?

Yes he said it to Zach and Zach repeated it. I know there were other people there but for the life of me I can't remember and one was a female.

IMO, he used his grandfathers death for tv time! He could take some pointers from Derrick. He is all about tv time and hoping for fame. He does seem to know the game and is playing well but the grandfather thing turned me against him. I could stomach him before, but not anymore.

AND while I'm at it, I don't like the planned service or whatever Jacosta is doing. Again I think it is just for show.

IMO, he used his grandfathers death for tv time! He could take some pointers from Derrick. He is all about tv time and hoping for fame. He does seem to know the game and is playing well but the grandfather thing turned me against him. I could stomach him before, but not anymore.

AND while I'm at it, I don't like the planned service or whatever Jacosta is doing. Again I think it is just for show.

As long as he doesn't win, I'm fine with anyone else winning.

Only Frankie can make a spectacle of death. I can't stand him.

Guest 6Borders

I agree with all of it, but that seems to be "celebrity" and Frankie!

I missed whether it was Jocasta's idea or hers and Frankie's together.

Pretty tacky of BB not to send flowers!!!

I am actually surprised that Frankie has not been on my last nerve, but he does know

the game and he's playing it well. He lost me when he requested a Justin Bieber CD!!

Guest 6Borders

Justin Bieber CD. Really? I didn't need another reason to hate Frankie, but I'll take it.

You must have been tuning him out...lol!

When he and Zach got the HOH room he opened the CD, jumped up and down and said

"I got Justin Bieber...love you Justin". I was seriously glad I hadn't eaten yet!!

Guest 6Borders

Frankie has shown he definitely understands and has studied this game (something I did not

expect at the beginning because of all the "famous sister" stuff).

Frankie, with Derrick as his wingman, are the only threads keeping Zach from completely

unraveling, and it's actually pretty entertaining most of the time.

Still like him.

He's smarter than people think..

NOT dull...

And PLAYING the damn game!

He is very good at the game.

The thing that bugs me about Frankie (and Cody is guilty of the touching too) is the constant touching, humping and I love you kisses all the time. I would scream DON'T TOUCH ME. Frankie got on top of Christine last night and was cuddling her and kissing her on the cheek. puke.

Guest 6Borders

He is very good at the game.

The thing that bugs me about Frankie (and Cody is guilty of the touching too) is the constant touching, humping and I love you kisses all the time. I would scream DON'T TOUCH ME. Frankie got on top of Christine last night and was cuddling her and kissing her on the cheek. puke.

Aparently "they signed a contract"...that's all I can figure!

I think Frankie and Derrick are playing very very similar games.

Their polar opposite personalities just make their play seem different.

I agree

Several have said that Caleb should be told that Amber's going to be evicted but Frankie always insists that it be a blind side. Very smart of Frankie since he doesn't have a vote this week so his hands will be clean. Should Caleb win the HOH this week or one down the line, Frankie will be the only one Caleb will not go after.

Guest 6Borders

Several have said that Caleb should be told that Amber's going to be evicted but Frankie always insists that it be a blind side. Very smart of Frankie since he doesn't have a vote this week so his hands will be clean. Should Caleb win the HOH this week or one down the line, Frankie will be the only one Caleb will not go after.

I hope they stick with the plan not to tell Caleb. Last night Frankie was toying with the idea of

telling him at 4:30 on eviction night and trying to get him to jump up and take Amber's place,

or encourage Caleb to eat and take a penalty nom.

Frankie is very good at manipulating so unless production jumps in and screws it up

we should be in for a nice blindside and some good drama!

I hope they stick with the plan not to tell Caleb. Last night Frankie was toying with the idea of

telling him at 4:30 on eviction night and trying to get him to jump up and take Amber's place,

or encourage Caleb to eat and take a penalty nom.

Frankie is very good at manipulating so unless production jumps in and screws it up

we should be in for a nice blindside and some good drama!

Caleb was told by Frankie that Amber is telling people she wants him out because he is ruining his game.

Caleb is now saying he wants her out of the house.

If nothing changes it will be unanimous