Frankie Grande (Week 5) -HoH, Team America

I agree with you. People know what kind of game he is playing but they love him so much they aren't going to target him. That is good game play!

I have to wonder if we have become so desentivized that we can't realize that Frankie's personality is over the top.... So his grief will be over the top too. His eulogy was for his FAMILY, not the viewers. Give the guy a break!! Hate on him for his game play if you want, but I think questioning his motives regarding his grandfathers passing is just ridiculous and heartless.

If it was for his FAMILY, then go home and say it to his FAMILY. Spare me. His motives are obvious and people are calling it like it is.

This fame whore is going to milk it for everything he has.

Disgusting.

Ariana tweeted about grandpa. Who was that for? They're a family of fame whores.

Her twitter family?? :lol2:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has been in pretty much every hoh comp towards the end

if isnt on any radar at this point this maybe the dumbest cast ever :animated_bouncy:

plus the whole grandfather business i wouldnt want him anywhere near the end :animated_bouncy:

IMO to sit in judgment of how anybody else handles their grief is ridiculous. There's no set of rules how people are "suppose" to act when given terrible news about a loved one. That's why I won't even go there. I still feel bad for Frankie and hate to see him having to handle this news and stay in the house but if that's what he chooses that's fine with me too. He's going to have good moral support with the other HG so that will help.

Guest 6Borders

Lamasquerade . . . I think I love you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ditto, times 10!!!

Ariana (in HER grief) is so devastated she is tweeting her fans to vote for her brother (again) and to watch BB and support him

(way to go Grodner: "16 BB's, 2 fake weddings, and (Dan, at least that was legit game play) another funeral"!!

Broadway Frankie & Family are just milking this and it's pathetic and he sucks!

BTW, watched Ariana on Victorious (I was clipping a dogs nails and they {the dog owners, not the dog, thank spay/neuter} have tweens, and she is a terrible actress so it's a good thing she has a good singing voice to depend on.

Ditto, times 10!!!

Ariana (in HER grief) is so devastated she is tweeting her fans to vote for her brother (again) and to watch BB and support him

(way to go Grodner: "16 BB's, 2 fake weddings, and (Dan, at least that was legit game play) another funeral"!!

Broadway Frankie & Family are just milking this and it's pathetic and he sucks!

BTW, watched Ariana on Victorious (I was clipping a dogs nails and they {the dog owners, not the dog, thank spay/neuter} have tweens, and she is a terrible actress so it's a good thing she has a good singing voice to depend on.

It's brutal. Period.

Watching the feeds last night and Frankie in the HOH room gives a speech to all houseguests and then goes to each one and gives them a kiss one by one and says I love you.

ugggggg

IMO to sit in judgment of how anybody else handles their grief is ridiculous. There's no set of rules how people are "suppose" to act when given terrible news about a loved one. That's why I won't even go there. I still feel bad for Frankie and hate to see him having to handle this news and stay in the house but if that's what he chooses that's fine with me too. He's going to have good moral support with the other HG so that will help.

Fair enough, Moxie. I feel the same way about how people deal with their religion. Everyone is different and no one should judge. I won't bring up the grief thing again. But Frankie being an annoying twat is still fair game.

Fair enough, Moxie. I feel the same way about how people deal with their religion. Everyone is different and no one should judge. I won't bring up the grief thing again. But Frankie being an annoying twat is still fair game.

I know Frankie can be annoying to a lot of the fans and you're right. He is fair game when it comes to his antics. I just find it very sad when people try to marry the two and dismiss his grief. BTW I totally agree with you on the religious thing too.

Now that a second HG has lost a grandfather my heart is hurting for them all. :down:

I realize that the Powers That Be turned Frankie down, but it was a nice gesture that Frankie tried to ask if he could take the slop punishment for Derrick. I imagine that Derrick's grandfather passing away just reopened the pain Frankie felt. And now all the houseguests are likely worried about their families.

Frankie went in the house knowing his grandfather had terminal cancer. He made the decision to come on the show when his grandfather was on his death bed rather than staying home in case anything happened.

He saw BB has his "big opportunity" and determined coming on the show was worth the risk. So be it.

*shrugs*

Guest 6Borders

THAT nearly made me vomit...And who is this Adriana bitch anyway?

She's the female Bieber on the outs of fame (TV show just cancelled...surprised BB didn't let Frankie have a boo-hooo funeral over that one) so her bro had to come on Big Brother to

keep her career alive by promoting her to anyone over 14 who is listening..Grodner is building the next generation of BB fans!

As for the "support" the house gave him:

1: Would some of them have been so supportive if they didn't think they were going to be continuously safe in Frankie's plan?

2. Do you think the bottom feeders of the house (such as Brittany) would have got the free passes that Frankie got and possibly Derrick may get? My answer is NO!

Guest 6Borders

Frankie went in the house knowing his grandfather had terminal cancer. He made the decision to come on the show when his grandfather was on his death bed rather than staying home in case anything happened.

He saw BB has his "big opportunity" and determined coming on the show was worth the risk. So be it.

*shrugs*

Exactly, and he mentioned to the other HG's numerous times that his grandfather had cancer.

I think he was also told when his grandfather took a turn for the worse a few weeks ago. When that happened his sister

cancelled a concert but she went ahead and sang at the 4th of July show in NY, so apparently

"the show must go on".

I'm sorry Frankie's grandfather passed but he is now using his dead grandfather as game stragedy and I have no

sympathy for that. On top of this, he is now trying to return the favor and eat slop for Derrick so America

will love his team even more and the house will do what Frankie and Derrick want. The other HG's better wake up to this PDQ!

As annoying as Frankie's humping, hugging and I love you's are....

As annoying his narcissistic personality is....

He is really level headed and focused in his game moves and is playing a good game.

Winning 3 HOH comps is putting him on people's radar and for some he is not trusted.

Guest 6Borders

He's planning a eulogy extravaganza while he plans how he is going to spend his half mil.

I'm sure it will be your typical celebrity memorial, or maybe just the way his family does things.

That's show business for you I guess, use anything/anyone you can to keep your name in the news

and the camera on yourself.

He's wayyyyyyyyyyyy more entertaining than Andy and knows how to stroke and suggest... ( with more than just his hand ).

Could see him winning.

I definitely see him winning. Derrick will be some where holding his you know what in his hands, scratching his head and thinking to himself "what went wrong." lol

I'm sure it will be your typical celebrity memorial, or maybe just the way his family does things.

That's show business for you I guess, use anything/anyone you can to keep your name in the news

and the camera on yourself.

I'm sure he's thinking if he should wear his McQueen's or Louboutins to the memorial?

Jocasta is trying to put a big production together for Frankie and Derrick.

It seems Derrick is not too keen on the idea and said he didn't want to speak..

Guest 6Borders

Jocasta is trying to put a big production together for Frankie and Derrick.

It seems Derrick is not too keen on the idea and said he didn't want to speak..

Derrick was definitely uncomfortable with the whole idea. Frankie on the other hand is

planning emoticons and sequins.