TempletonPeck

Frankie Grande (Week 5) -HoH, Team America

Guest 6Borders

Yep, on the block against someone the house wants to keep!

I love his personality! He's so much fun to watch!!

he never bothers me and he has more game than the other girls lol

The hugging and humping and I Love you to everyone is creepy.

This whole cast is too touchy feelie

I miss the fights -

Cannot stand watching him or listening to him. I will throw a party the day he is evicted which I hope is soon.

If they don't wake up, Andy 2.0 will cruise to the end of the game. His annoying babble speak with Cody on the hammock was like nails on a blackboard.

Yes, he's playing the game, but what I can't stand is that every word out of his mouth is like an audition for an MGM movie. Drama queen.

Looks like a greasy, slimy old hag that tries too hard.

He does annoy me with the hugging crap but he is really pretty smart about the game. I do have to give him creds for that.

I think it's pretty bad when out Team America is always throwing Donny under the bus! That is supposed to be their main alliance!

I think it's pretty bad when out Team America is always throwing Donny under the bus! That is supposed to be their main alliance!

Team America is NOT an alliance. :deal2:

Team America is a twist constructed by BB. There is no reason they should be loyal to each other. They do the mission that is given to them, they get paid to do it and that is the extent of their obligation to TM.

Do people like Frankie really exist outside the Big Brother house? Down here we would have shot him long ago for being such a lunatic. :sun_vomit:

Watching Frankie is like watching a VERY LONG audition tape of someone who will never be famous.

Frankie is playing a dangerous game, because at some point both sides of the house will compare notes, and he's going to be out. Same goes for Christine who is also playing Andy's game. It worked for him because his cast mates weren't as smart as the BB16 group. But already Donny is onto Frankie, and has said he's putting him on the block when he wins an HoH.

Frankie is okay on Big Brother. He adds some zaniness to a really boring house. Their problem, not mine. He is so silly and I agree that he thinks he's in a MGM extravaganza. Andy was a nasty POS. Frankie isn't that; for me.

Guest 6Borders

I'm getting kind of annoyed with "my sister is Ariana Grande (and I'm trying to keep my secret)"

every DR session. I guess he's dying to tell someone and we are the recipients!

I'm getting kind of annoyed with "my sister is Ariana Grande (and I'm trying to keep my secret)"

every DR session. I guess he's dying to tell someone and we are the recipients!

I only know who she is because he's on Big Brother. And while I've seen a video, I still don't really know who she is.

I didn't know who she was either. Seems she is a Nickelodeon kid star and she went on from there. I'm sure Frankie would like to ride on his sister's rising star and hopes BB will help him get more known than his You Tube crap.