Frankie Grande (Week 5) -HoH, Team America

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love his personality! He's so much fun to watch!!

I think it's pretty bad when out Team America is always throwing Donny under the bus! That is supposed to be their main alliance!

Team America is NOT an alliance. :deal2:

Frankie is playing a dangerous game, because at some point both sides of the house will compare notes, and he's going to be out. Same goes for Christine who is also playing Andy's game. It worked for him because his cast mates weren't as smart as the BB16 group. But already Donny is onto Frankie, and has said he's putting him on the block when he wins an HoH.

Frankie is okay on Big Brother. He adds some zaniness to a really boring house. Their problem, not mine. He is so silly and I agree that he thinks he's in a MGM extravaganza. Andy was a nasty POS. Frankie isn't that; for me.

Guest 6Borders

I'm getting kind of annoyed with "my sister is Ariana Grande (and I'm trying to keep my secret)"

every DR session. I guess he's dying to tell someone and we are the recipients!

I'm getting kind of annoyed with "my sister is Ariana Grande (and I'm trying to keep my secret)"

every DR session. I guess he's dying to tell someone and we are the recipients!

I only know who she is because he's on Big Brother. And while I've seen a video, I still don't really know who she is.

I didn't know who she was either. Seems she is a Nickelodeon kid star and she went on from there. I'm sure Frankie would like to ride on his sister's rising star and hopes BB will help him get more known than his You Tube crap.