Donny Thompson (Week 5) -Team America

I had the thought today if still a 2 party HOH and with luck Donny and Jocasta win it...Donny puts up Derrick & Frankie and Jocasta puts up Cody and Zach....like I said it was just a thought ....but wouldn't that rock the house :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you imagine the final 3 being Donny, Jocosta and Victoria.

snooooooooooooze.

I want the best players to stay and battle it out at the end.

Guest 6Borders

Doubt there is much chance he will be voted out tonite because

there is so much dislike of Brittany. I think Derrick & Co. want to

keep Donny for Jury (don't know why I think that).

I hope Donny gets an opportunity to kick some butt here.

I hope he gets sent home over Brittany. I think she will stir up more crap and be more interesting.

I get the whole entertainment factor if she stays, but she'll never win HOH or anything will be out quickly anyway. At least with Donny staying there is a chance of HOH and shaking up the dirtonators.

Guest 6Borders

I still think Donny has been sitting back and assessing the housemates

and sizing up the situation. He won comps when he needed to and he's

been listening to every conversation he can. Now I want him to win HOH

At some point, Donny is going to have to thread the needle to evict a few people and to be in a position to do that, he is going to have to stay above the fray - as he is doing - and save himself by winning comps. Stressful. I would not want to sit with Donny, Frankie or Derrick to be judged for the 500K. Season 16 continues to be a toss-up for me as to a winner prediction. Lots of time left and lots of dead weight to be jettisoned before the house gets blood-on-their-hands serious.

Guest 6Borders

Agreed Slim, Donny will probably be the first one to "get blood on his hands"

in the game! I'm sure he's planning something!

Last night he was talking to Hayden and Zach about the POV competition and how Hayden was given a woman's shirt for the competition. Donny said he'd wear a woman's shirt if it meant him winning the POV. He then went on to say he'd also wear panties if it meant he'd win the POV. Had a good laugh with that one.

Guest 6Borders

Still my fav!

Mine too!

I loved when he said to Hayden they should invent a game and ask Caleb if he's played it because

Caleb will surely say he has (and I would not doubt say he won a couple of tropies and set some

records in it too). There is not a day without a good "Donny-ism"!!!! :dork:

The only time I see Donny is during the day on either the outside couch or the inside couch.

He talks less then and hour game all week. He goes to bed early and stays out of the game.

I thinks he is nice but it is like Donny who?

To quote Marty.........

Last night Donny does not want to do the mission -

Donny-

I chose to come play this game.. “Donny Thompson” ... I didn’t come to play “America’s Game” ... I know that sounds bad and I feel bad for saying it... but I didn’t... if they said, do you want to come and be America’s Player, I would be like .. no I’m good. Because it probably won’t last, especially with missions like this.

To quote Marty.........

Last night Donny does not want to do the mission -

Donny-

I chose to come play this game.. “Donny Thompson” ... I didn’t come to play “America’s Game” ... I know that sounds bad and I feel bad for saying it... but I didn’t... if they said, do you want to come and be America’s Player, I would be like .. no I’m good. Because it probably won’t last, especially with missions like this.

Thats as it should be and he should not be penalized by Frankie and Derrick for saying so. Right away it is there excuse to cut him loose, which was their plan in the first place.