Donny Thompson (Week 5) -Team America

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Donny appears to be trying to start an alliance, but will it be a true alliance? Or will Zach and/or Cody report back to the Detonators everything that Donny says???

Zach told the alliance that Donny tried to form an alliance with him but he was also trying to convince them to put up Caleb.

I think my opinion of Donny will depend upon what he chooses to do should he win HOH. If he targets the TRUE power in the house (Derrick, Cody, and Frankie... Christine has no real power and neither does flash in the pants Zach), then I will get excited over Donny's game play. If he goes after Amber and Caleb who don't have any power or strategic game... Then it is a waste and I'd like him gone.

I think for sure Donny would put up Derrick. He is talking to Hayden again this morning and he calls Derrick the brains. He wants to know who Hayden would like out and Hayden says Amber because she is going after him. Donny says ... Oh Really? Hayden said Derrick and Frankie are not after him so he is not going to put them on the block.

I give Donny creds for playing the game and recognizing that Derrick is the biggest threat in the game that he needs to get out if he is going to try to win the game.

I think my opinion of Donny will depend upon what he chooses to do should he win HOH. If he targets the TRUE power in the house (Derrick, Cody, and Frankie... Christine has no real power and neither does flash in the pants Zach), then I will get excited over Donny's game play. If he goes after Amber and Caleb who don't have any power or strategic game... Then it is a waste and I'd like him gone.

ITA. I need to see what he is willing to do when his butt is on the line. For now I am just hohum about him.

Potential puppetmaster. He may have flipped Cody to nom Caleb instead of himself. Used the "your family is watching you", etc.

Yep he got to Cody soft mushy side but putting his family watching you and you can't put up the nice guy.

I think Zackaroo thinks this move will hurt Cody and it may.

So, whose side is Zack actually on?

Zach is on all sides. He made a (maybe) alliance with Donny and Hayden last night

I'd like to see him win. But I like to see Superfans win.

Half those people in there hadn't even seen an episode or got kicked down from another show audition.

I guess I'm just tired of seeing these people trying to get famous from doing reality TV. Go get a job.

I haven't watched that awful much of the Live Feeds.... but it seems like Donny can't say anything

to anyone (that has to do with game play)... that it doesn't get repeated before the day is over.

(even if it's told in confidence)

No wonder the poor guy doesn't want to talk game.

I haven't watched that awful much of the Live Feeds.... but it seems like Donny can't say anything

to anyone (that has to do with game play)... that it doesn't get repeated before the day is over.

Yeah, they put him on the outside from day one and they will never really let him in. I don't think even Jocasta has his back either. She would sell him out fast if it got her in good with the guys.

That is with everyone in the house. These people are crazy. I think every word every house guest has said is repeated and spread around.

I have never seen so much pity for a house guest all over the Internet as I have for Donny .... well there was Elissa.

I thought it was funny he was talking to Hayden and said he only used the POV on Jocasta because it made him look good on TV.

That is with everyone in the house. These people are crazy. I think every word every house guest has said is repeated and spread around.

I have never seen so much pity for a house guest all over the Internet as I have for Donny .... well there was Elissa.

I thought it was funny he was talking to Hayden and said he only used the POV on Jocasta because it made him look good on TV.

Please! I don't believe the Donny love is anywhere close to the Elissa craziness. Not even the same hemisphere.

Please! I don't believe the Donny love is anywhere close to the Elissa craziness. Not even the same hemisphere.

Oh goodness you should look at BB groups on FB and even the Morty's group on Facebook. People are saying they are done with BB if Donny leaves. They hate anyone that looks cross-eyed at Donny. The CBS feeds chat has Donny mania. Seriously

Oh goodness you should look at BB groups on FB and even the Morty's group on Facebook. People are saying they are done with BB if Donny leaves. They hate anyone that looks cross-eyed at Donny. The CBS feeds chat has Donny mania. Seriously

I may have to puke. I like Donny but he is NOT all that. His game play leaves a lot to be desired.

I may have to puke. I like Donny but he is NOT all that. His game play leaves a lot to be desired.

I don't get it. Sure, Donny is a nice guy. But BB is not about nice. It's about getting every other person out of the house in whatever way possible so that you are the last person standing. Nice just isn't very entertaining on BB. I wouldn't spend any time watching a dhow full of Donnys.