Donny Thompson (Week 3) -nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (saved), PoV Winner, Team America

Guest 6Borders

He said he always drives 5 miles below the speed limit and never passes any other cars. He said he never drives over 60 miles an hour.

That is a deal breaker for me. Just can't get behind this guy.

I assume you mean on the freeway???? :dontgetit:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I adore this guy but if we're telling the truth in here, sometimes he slides a left of creepy. There is a reason the house seemed a tad suspicious of him--he just has this akwardness that at most times is endearing but I dont know that I would want to go camping out in the wildnerness alone with this cat.

Guest 6Borders

I adore this guy but if we're telling the truth in here, sometimes he slides a left of creepy. There is a reason the house seemed a tad suspicious of him--he just has this akwardness that at most times is endearing but I dont know that I would want to go camping out in the wildnerness alone with this cat.

Interesting observation!

I tend to think the house is suspicious of him because it's very rare in the BB game

that someone actually comes in the house being exactly who and what they say

they are. I feel the only thing we don't know about Donny yet is what his game

stragedy really is, that is IF he's got one beyond just being the nice guy who wins

comps when he needs to.

Interesting observation!

I tend to think the house is suspicious of him because it's very rare in the BB game

that someone actually comes in the house being exactly who and what they say

they are. I feel the only thing we don't know about Donny yet is what his game

stragedy really is, that is IF he's got one beyond just being the nice guy who wins

comps when he needs to.

His game strategy is being the nice guy that nobody wants to evict. He did say he took Jocasta off the block when she was sick because it made him look good on TV.

I call nice guy card. I think he is probably a nice guy outside the house but that is his only game.

He is for sure banking on getting America's Favorite Player. I do think Frankie will take that away only because his sister with millions of followers has asked for them to support Frankie.

Donny has tried to form many alliances his problem is that everyone but 5 people were in the stupid Bomb Squad. Christine and Nicole are really stupid if they think they will not get picked off they would be smart to form an alliance with Donny and Hayden but I am afraid that Christine is way too comfortable in the alliance she thinks she is in to do anything against them. Yesterday something was brought up and suppossedly they all agreeded that they would work together but she will I am sure tell Derrick and Cody and that will be that. I think he is playing the game by himself unfortunately but I can hope that maybe those people can form some kind of alliance in order to get a few of these guys out of the house.

Agreed--maybe then it would get interesting. Doing the math, if Donny, Jocasta, Victoria, Christine, Nicole, Hayden and Amber (minus either Amber or Jocasta after Thurs) got it together and rallied against Caleb, Frankie, Derrick, Zach and Cody then we might finally get a little game play happening and it might finally get interesting. Esp if the "whatever clever masculine nickname they came up with today" alliance doesnt figure it out and keeps spilling the plan to Hayden and Christine.

I agree, Janis. When he didn't get pulled into the original BS he was left with the useless and the fringe clutchers.

Christine will hang onto the thread bare edge the guys let her have until they snip her off and send her packing. And it is not like she has been much of a player anyway.

Nicole thinks that all she needs is Christine and Hayden, even though she really doesn't have either.

Jocasta and Victoria, might as well try having an alliance with the two non chairs.

I don't know where Hayden really stands with the other guys. I think he will become a sacrifice it they need one.

Donny is a nice guy but you only see him on the feeds when he sits on the couch outside or inside.

He talks less then an hour game all week

He is nice but you don't win the game by being nice.

Hayden is trying to pull him in alliances but I think Donny is very leery of that.

Cody and Hayden had a little talk about an alliance with them and Donny and Derrick. Cody said there is a trust issue with Donny but maybe.

Exciting morning in the BB house- (well 1pm) Donny on the couch outside staring into space

Jocasta on the couch to doing her nails

No talking

Donny is a nice guy but you only see him on the feeds when he sits on the couch outside or inside.

He talks less then an hour game all week

He is nice but you don't win the game by being nice.

Hayden is trying to pull him in alliances but I think Donny is very leery of that.

Cody and Hayden had a little talk about an alliance with them and Donny and Derrick. Cody said there is a trust issue with Donny but maybe.

I hope they bounce him soon. He is such a snore. Although it seems they no longer think he is a navy seal or what have you and so they have bigger fish to fry. You know like Jocosta and Amber. :laugh4:

Last night Donny does not want to do the mission -

Donny-

I chose to come play this game.. “Donny Thompson” ... I didn’t come to play “America’s Game” ... I know that sounds bad and I feel bad for saying it... but I didn’t... if they said, do you want to come and be America’s Player, I would be like .. no I’m good. Because it probably won’t last, especially with missions like this.

oops wrong week thread

I say good for Donny. Finally, somebody telling BB enough already with the dumbass "twists."

I agree.....they leave him out of most of the missions, they decide what to do and just tell Donny this is what we are doing.....Frankie blowing smoke up his butt saying the TA alliance is the most important one then tell Donny nothing....Derrick waking Donny up at 2am to go to HOH, now that is not obvious at all....and they will blame this one on Donny for sure....I say good on you Donny but now they want you gone sooner than later.

Agreed--maybe then it would get interesting. Doing the math, if Donny, Jocasta, Victoria, Christine, Nicole, Hayden and Amber (minus either Amber or Jocasta after Thurs) got it together and rallied against Caleb, Frankie, Derrick, Zach and Cody then we might finally get a little game play happening and it might finally get interesting. Esp if the "whatever clever masculine nickname they came up with today" alliance doesnt figure it out and keeps spilling the plan to Hayden and Christine.

yup yup and yup

Well maybe this is the show's way of telling Frankie and Derrick they suck................. Nice does not win Big Brother well maybe not but it is not a rule that you must lie and make up crap to spread around the house either. You can love Donny or hate him but he is not stupid. I agree Saucey1 about they do not even consult him they tell him. For example they decided to backdoor Amber so they set up the Zach fight and then they thought oh I guess maybe we should incude Donny. I would bet you any amount of money if you asked Donny who the Physical threat was in the house it would have been a male not Amber. He knows the guys are all working together and he doesn't buy the Frankie bs about Team America being first.or Derrick's claims either. He is smart for refusing to do this because he knows he would get blamed in the end and it would screw up his game. Every move they have made has benefited Derrick's and Frankie's game and not Donny's and that is the truth. He was being mentioned last night just as much as the rest of them as people to send home. Derrick and Frankie would send him home the first chance they got. I hope Donny can pull off a miracle and win HOH with Jocasta because then the Idiot squad can stay downstairs and sweat it out. I am tired of the same old people in the HOH.

Derrick and Frankie haven't given Donny a choice about how the 'tasks' were to be done.

They hatched the schemes and than 'steam-rollered' them into action.

I agree that this last choice of 2 tasks is pretty stupid. I'd tell BB to 'shove it'.

I agree that this last choice of 2 tasks is pretty stupid. I'd tell BB to 'shove it'.

The problem with this is that BB gives the voters two crappy choices and then presents the one that supposedly got the most votes to the HGs as "what America wants". These guys don't want to refuse "America" because they think it will make the viewers dislike them.