Donny Thompson (Week 3) -nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (saved), PoV Winner, Team America

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK starting this out by saying I think Donny has a good heart and is probably a person anyone would love outside the house.

Following Big Brother on Facebook and other places there is a strong following of Donny. He is the Elissa of this year.

Anyone that does not treat him with total kindness in the game is disliked and the Donny fans are furious.

He has a huge huge fan base.

Houseguests are playing the game for themselves to win the money. The houseguests are not required to love and protect Donny.

just sayin

You are right, Marty. I don't think anyone in the house is being really mean to Donny anyway. They can see that he IS playing the game and they wonder if he is what he says he is. I think anyone put in the house would because it's BB and people do lie. The whole thing with Nicole where he turned it around on her by asking her if she told him not to tell anyone else about Caleb throwing the BotB was true game play. He made HER feel bad even though I'm pretty sure he knew that she didn't want what she said to be known by everyone. He really is much more than he presents himself to be, He isn't bad at comps and he knows how to play the social game.

I really do think Donny is a lot smarter then he tries to present to the house. I just wonder why in his diary room sessions he pretends he is not smart either.

You are so right about how he turned it around on Nicole. She had said this is just between you and me and he went right to the others and told them. He is good at comps and I think he will shine in the mental ones.

OK starting this out by saying I think Donny has a good heart and is probably a person anyone would love outside the house.

Following Big Brother on Facebook and other places there is a strong following of Donny. He is the Elissa of this year.

Anyone that does not treat him with total kindness in the game is disliked and the Donny fans are furious.

He has a huge huge fan base.

Houseguests are playing the game for themselves to win the money. The houseguests are not required to love and protect Donny.

just sayin

If Donny has a huge fan base it is because he is Donny. Elissa had a huge fan base because she was Rachael's sister. ....big difference

Know matter how I look at him, what actions he's done to date, I still like him and he is one of my favs. Will I declare war or call out those who don't like him as a person or player....no, I leave that for others who will.....

Donny is awesome and I know that no one will want to take him to the final 2 but he is one smart guy. He told Brittany that unless one of them win HOH they will be on the block him, Jocasta Victoria and Brittany and the 8 will still be together. He is right about that. I hope he wins HOH. The macho guys in this house are already counting their money.

I think he is just how he acts in the house, a laid back kind of guy but I think he is playing the game pretty well and playing the others well also. He is calm and respectful to all the women and they mostly trust him, more than any other guy in the house. And he has kept the guys on edge. They may have doubts about whether he is what he says he is but they don't actually feel threatened by him yet. The comps he won were because he stayed steady and focused. I think the other guys still think they will best him in most comps.

I think he is just how he acts in the house, a laid back kind of guy but I think he is playing the game pretty well and playing the others well also. He is calm and respectful to all the women and they mostly trust him, more than any other guy in the house. And he has kept the guys on edge. They may have doubts about whether he is what he says he is but they don't actually feel threatened by him yet. The comps he won were because he stayed steady and focused. I think the other guys still think they will best him in most comps.

With the exception of Jocasta and Brittany (and maybe Amber), Donny seems to be target #1 in the house. Moreso because he IS capable of flipping the house. I mean Brittany could do that too but she has breasts so the egotistical men in the house view her as weaker and malleable.

I have heard them mention Donny but they seem to me to be leaning more towards getting Victoria and Jocasta out first. I may be wrong about that but Victoria seems to really annoy them all and Jocasta doesn't talk game with the guys at all. They have no idea what she might be thinking or planning. They also are thinking of who they want on jury and would probably want Donny there more than most of the women.

It could be that they are beginning to think of being trapped in the jury house with Victoria..... LOL

That would scare all of them. Listening to mindless chatter day after day.

I may be completely wrong thinking they will keep Donny and go for the women. I forgot that he has said he is going after the BS eight. Do the guys know that he is targeting them?

Christine has said that if she gets HOH, her goal is to backdoor Donny. I think it's because Nicole told her that Donny suggested she put Christine up. Team America task isn't a helpful thing for Donny as it is drawing more attention to him.

Christine has said that if she gets HOH, her goal is to backdoor Donny. I think it's because Nicole told her that Donny suggested she put Christine up. Team America task isn't a helpful thing for Donny as it is drawing more attention to him.

Christine winning HoH? but that would require her actually doing something in this game...

Donny has been a fave of mine since the beginning. He seems to be a great competitor and kind person. Nice combo,but it makes sense others in the game to win wouldn't want him next to them.

I started off liking Donny and I will probably still like him when the show is done but.... Currently he bores me. Now, if he were to recognize the true power in the house (Derrick, Cody, and Zach) and target THEM.... I would adore him. Until then, its just "meh" on the excitement level.

I liked Donny until yesterday when he would not help Devin by not using the Veto. Now he's just hateful, and unforgiving imo. And ironically, the talk is they want Donny on the block along with Jo and Caleb next. Well, I hope they get Donny out this time. Serves him right for the way he's treating an old friend who apologized for his behavior towards him.

I liked Donny until yesterday when he would not help Devin by not using the Veto. Now he's just hateful, and unforgiving imo. And ironically, the talk is they want Donny on the block along with Jo and Caleb next. Well, I hope they get Donny out this time. Serves him right for the way he's treating an old friend who apologized for his behavior towards him.

He did use the Veto on his friend Jocasta. Devin is not his friend. Devin will stab you in the back then apologize and then stab you in the back again.

Devin is a huge threat in the competitions. Nobody can trust what he will do from minute to minute.

Donny did the right thing.

I don't find him hateful at all. He is playing a game. Devin made an alliance and used Donny. Donny might forgive him but gamewise, Devin is poison in that house and cannot be trusted. Donny made the wise move of saving Jacosta who WOULD be faithful to Donny.

Saving Jocasta and having Devin put up as a replacement did nothing to help Donny's game, but only helped everybody else's game.

Donny is blinded by the belief they he is loved in the house, but if he was smart he would realize by now that something is brewing since Nicole did put him up. He should be trying to get his own group together now. Jocasta is a waste and Brittney's days are numbered, so he should have attempted to align with Devin. I think Devin learned his lesson and might have been able to stick with Donny and his group for a while and Devin would have been a good ally to have even if only for a while.

With this new move, Donny could kiss the game goodbye.

Donny did what the house wanted.

Donny needs to worry about his obsession with "the 8" getting him evicted. I think he would be in a lot better shape if he tried to work with the power players and not sit back with his small group of weak floaters. He is aligned with Jocosta who is going to be on the block every week because she is weak. He is well liked but he is expendable when people are trying to win the game.