Donny Thompson (Week 3) -nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (saved), PoV Winner, Team America

Donny has zero in common with anyone in that house and cannot trust a single one of them which means his ass is gone unless BB works their magic which they likely will since apparently everyone loves Donny except for the people in the house.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy naturally is probably biggest or maybe the second biggest america favorite house guest ringer in bb history lol ........ :animated_bouncy:

Slimcruz : " I did, however, like the way he confronted Derrick. "

Me too !

I think Derrick looked a little cornered... was at a loss for words as how to deal with him.

Guest 6Borders

I hope Donny can hang on to this long enough to start playing his game,

because I think he has a plan in mind.

His idiot housemates were cheering like crazy because Donny pulled their butts

out of the fire and kept Devin on the block and now they are targeting him!

So far Donny is my "one to win" vote! He exemplifies what being a caring citizen and a good friend SHOULD be! Ok to some he might seem a little simple, but it's that down-home-country thinking that's gonna keep him IN the game...like Caleb & Derrick said "I don't know where this guy is coming from"...cause he's coming from honesty and common sense, something MANY MANY people both in & out of the house are lacking these days!

Guest 6Borders

So far Donny is my "one to win" vote! He exemplifies what being a caring citizen and a good friend SHOULD be! Ok to some he might seem a little simple, but it's that down-home-country thinking that's gonna keep him IN the game...like Caleb & Derrick said "I don't know where this guy is coming from"...cause he's coming from honesty and common sense, something MANY MANY people both in & out of the house are lacking these days!

I agree 100% but he's also really playing the BB game. Floater he is NOT!

Sorry I do not love Donny. I do think that he is a decent person, though, and I like his down home charm. I really like the fact that he seems relatively honest compared to the others, but he is not a great game player. He stupidly tried to get Nicole to put her best friend on the block. His violation of Nicole's trust was intentional, IMO. He knew she did not want him to tell others. She did say " this is between you and me..." He continues to put unnecessary targets on his back. He desperately needs an alliance other than Team America if he expects to stay in the game. BTW, I wonder how the HG's knew about the Double D's? Did Devin or Donny tell them?

Sorry I do not love Donny. I do think that he is a decent person, though, and I like his down home charm. I really like the fact that he seems relatively honest compared to the others, but he is not a great game player. He stupidly tried to get Nicole to put her best friend on the block. His violation of Nicole's trust was intentional, IMO. He knew she did not want him to tell others. She did say " this is between you and me..." He continues to put unnecessary targets on his back. He desperately needs an alliance other than Team America if he expects to stay in the game. BTW, I wonder how the HG's knew about the Double D's? Did Devin or Donny tell them?

Devin told everyone about the Double D's. That was around the time he had his "house meeting".

He said he always drives 5 miles below the speed limit and never passes any other cars. He said he never drives over 60 miles an hour.

That is a deal breaker for me. Just can't get behind this guy.

I will say he will defiantly get America's Favorite because he is so nice.

He said he always drives 5 miles below the speed limit and never passes any other cars. He said he never drives over 60 miles an hour.

That is a deal breaker for me. Just can't get behind this guy.

I will say he will defiantly get America's Favorite because he is so nice.

Has anyone ever gotten America's Favourite who hasn't made it at least to jury?

They should get him out the first chance they can because he is better at comps than all of them. Or someone can form a real alliance with him and plan to go to the end with him.

I'm annoyed he didn't save Devin, so he could have at least had a chance to save himself. I don't feel sorry for him. Sure, he is a nice guy, but nice guys finish last.

• 2 weeks later...