Jocasta Odom (Week 3) -nominated by Derrick

I think he played as a proxy for Jocasta since she was so sick. So, he won the POV on her behalf.

Does anyone know what kind of illness she had? The flu?

I think he played as a proxy for Jocasta since she was so sick. So, he won the POV on her behalf.

Does anyone know what kind of illness she had? The flu?

They say she suffered from heat exhaustion when she did the BotB. She was looked at by a doctor and told she was terribly dehydrated.

As for Donny, I got the same impression from the feeds also, that he was asked to play for her. (Or maybe he was her draw) There were only 5 that played in POV.

I have had heat exhaustion and dehydration before. Living many years in the 100+ weather I saw many people that had to head to doctor for it. I think she maybe milked it a little. JMO

I think she is a nice person, but has done absolutely nothing game wise.. I wouldn't mind if Devin stayed over her, he is at least very entertaining, and crazy on the show..

Agree that she was very sick, but agree she may of milked it a little bit. (nicely put Marty!) She is a floater, so she was able to literally lay down and watch the game go by her. And, she has a BB first under her belt. First nominee who didn't have to play in POV . She has not been one of my favs at all this year and doubt she will make any move that would make me respect her more as a player. A surprise out of her would be nice though !!

I haven't seen it, of course but I have read that Donny didn't play in her place, he was the pick for her draw. So there were only five people playing for the POV. He said he was playing for her meaning that if he won, she was safe because he would use it to take her off the block.

we are 5 minutes into the show and this is the most i have ever seen her being feature :animated_bouncy:

probably most waste of a pov save ever :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I didn't even know she was still in the house until she got sick and

got camera time.

Her emotions are a little over-the-top for me but to each their own and

probably genuine.

As for the DR...please! I remember when she was so sick and was called

to DR and the guys said "you've got to be kidding" to the camera.