Amber Borzotra (Week 3) -Nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (Saved)

This girl better start showing some strengths or she will be history. Only concern if she is on block and Caleb still in house, its going to be Nightmare on Hollywood BB Set (didn't like the nightmares on Elm St either!!). Talk about becoming a verbal bully! Caleb will probably threaten production!

She has the potential to be a comp beast, but she is too nice to be a backstabber.. Caleb is so detrimental to her game, telling everyone they are in a showmance.... He wants to be her savior, but will turn on her if he feels slighted.. I've never seen anyone so crazy in love with someone who want nothing to do with them.... I've been on other sites where they were blaming her, saying she is leading him on, some of this coming from other women.... She already told him she's not interested, but he takes it to mean she loves me... He really should have tried out for the bachelor, I think sometimes, he thinks he is on the bachelor... I just hope she ups her game, because she is a very, nice sweet girl who is good at comps.. Caleb is even worst than, Ginamarie, and Danielle M....

She has the potential to be a comp beast, but she is too nice to be a backstabber.. Caleb is so detrimental to her game, telling everyone they are in a showmance.... He wants to be her savior, but will turn on her if he feels slighted.. I've never seen anyone so crazy in love with someone who want nothing to do with them.... I've been on other sites where they were blaming her, saying she is leading him on, some of this coming from other women.... She already told him she's not interested, but he takes it to mean she loves me... He really should have tried out for the bachelor, I think sometimes, he thinks he is on the bachelor... I just hope she ups her game, because she is a very, nice sweet girl who is good at comps.. Caleb is even worst than, Ginamarie, and Danielle M....

He chose her by default. She is the only choice if he wanted a "good looking single" girl in the house. I really don't think he is so in love with her. I think his ego wanted to prove he could have a showmance and his ego will not take no for an answer even if it's only in his mind.

If she takes peoples things without asking, it's not surprising people would be annoyed by that. I would be! Still, when I hear the other women talk about Amber it makes me like them less and less ( i.e Christine, Nicole).

Guest 6Borders

I can take her or leave her but I do feel bad that she is already in a controlled environment by BB

and now she's got some luv-sick creep bugging her every minute.

Take a lesson from Amber's words: "I can have friends in here..."

I'm having trouble believing that Amber didn't bring some of it on herself. Did you see how after Devin was evicted, she launched herself up into Caleb's arms and wrapped her legs around him??

I realize she was excited but Caleb can't comprehend the subtle no's and then is hit with that!

Now that Cody is HOH, she will be pouring on the charm to Cody.

I'm having trouble believing that Amber didn't bring some of it on herself. Did you see how after Devin was evicted, she launched herself up into Caleb's arms and wrapped her legs around him??

I realize she was excited but Caleb can't comprehend the subtle no's and then is hit with that!

Now that Cody is HOH, she will be pouring on the charm to Cody.

Yes, it's all her fault that he is a delusional wackadoo. I guess Donny thinks he has a new girlfriend too after Amber kissed him on the cheek when they won BOTB?

Did anyone notice after Devin left, when they were all standing by the pictures, Amber walked away then ran back and jumped on Caleb? Her legs and arms were all wrapped around him. His cheeks went very red. I personally think, Amber knows what she is doing when it comes to Caleb.

Guest 6Borders

Apparently Amber's new stragedy is to use use her feminine wiles and

turn on the charm with Cody (seems she really is attracted to him) and let

the Knight with the shining soccer ball challenge the self-proclaimed king

with the tarnished armour. Gotta give her props for that since nothing else

has worked (it's what I would do... if I had any feminine whiles left that is))

Let the games begin!!!!

So Amber is in the back HOH room in bed with Cody talking. Caleb is in the front HOH room talking with Frankie.

Amber gets up and shuts the door for privacy with Cody with Caleb right there

You could tell she was trying to put the moves on Cody.

Silly girl

Stupid game play because Amber he is just not that into you.

Did anyone notice after Devin left, when they were all standing by the pictures, Amber walked away then ran back and jumped on Caleb? Her legs and arms were all wrapped around him. His cheeks went very red. I personally think, Amber knows what she is doing when it comes to Caleb.

I agree. And now that she knows she is possibly going up as a "pawn", she is concerned that Caleb is upset with her and asks him if he'd like to talk. He said no.

She's been complaining and complaining about him but when he finally is letting go... She wants to reel him back in.