TempletonPeck

Hayden Voss (Week 3)

Hayden is a funny guy. Waiting for him to bust out and really play the game.

He makes me laugh...doing dishes in high heels and yellow rubber gloves with an accent like Juliet Childs...just needed a shirtwaist dress and an apron!!!

He makes me laugh...doing dishes in high heels and yellow rubber gloves with an accent like Juliet Childs...just needed a shirtwaist dress and an apron!!!

He is so funny. These guys have put on some really good shows for the fans. They have me laughing so hard.

For some reason, hayden gets on my nerves. I am not a fan but I can certainly see why other people would be.

For some reason, hayden gets on my nerves. I am not a fan but I can certainly see why other people would be.

Gets on mine too. He is no-player and can easily be compared with Victoria, Christine, and Jocasta as a free-loader.

I like Hayden I think he is just waiting for the others to implode then I think you will see him playing the game. I think he's playing now but it's not obvious to many but his diary rooms are good. I think he needs to dump Christine as an alliance member and pick up Donny.