Caleb Reynolds (Week 3) - Nominated by Derrick

Caleb is only a physical threat, Devin is both physical & mental..sure hope that Caleb (without volunteering) is up next week. They'd have to build a room addition to the HOH if he wins again just to fit his ego!

Caleb is only a physical threat, Devin is both physical & mental..sure hope that Caleb (without volunteering) is up next week. They'd have to build a room addition to the HOH if he wins again just to fit his ego!

LOL so true.

At this point, Caleb is more of a threat than Devin because he has Amber. Couples/teams are always more dangerous. Devin is alone and as long as no one feeds him information he can't use it against them. Can he put them up for eviction if he wins HOH, sure, but they each run that risk weekly with anyone else as HOH?

I think he is a little off. When the group were outside talking about Caleb, Donny said something about Caleb probably stabbing a hog and lying on it to keep warm. Then Devin and some others told Caleb but changed it up saying that he would probably lie in the insides of the hog. Caleb asked Devin again what Donny said and you could see his stupid little mind going "I'm gonna get'em" LOL Hope he goes next after Devin.

At this point, Caleb is more of a threat than Devin because he has Amber. Couples/teams are always more dangerous. Devin is alone and as long as no one feeds him information he can't use it against them. Can he put them up for eviction if he wins HOH, sure, but they each run that risk weekly with anyone else as HOH?

He doesn't have Amber, only in his mind.. He forces himself into her life, she wants nothing to do with him.. There is no showmance or anything, it's all in him mind.. She already told him more than once she's not interested, but he refuses to see it.. She is a nice girl, and when she is being friendly or cordial it is taken the wrong way....

He doesn't have Amber, only in his mind.. He forces himself into her life, she wants nothing to do with him.. There is no showmance or anything, it's all in him mind.. She already told him more than once she's not interested, but he refuses to see it.. She is a nice girl, and when she is being friendly or cordial it is taken the wrong way....

It doesn't have to be romantic to be a BB couple. I didn't mean they were in a showmance, but I do believe she will be loyal to him, therefore they are a threat.

He is batshite crazy, you can see it in his eyes. No one looks comfortable around him, but Amber knows he is strong and would back her until the end so when push comes to shove I think she will size with him.

I have NO SYMPATHY for Amber.

She cannot form a complete thought let alone finish a damn sentence.

She is wishy washy with Caleb dancing and side stepping because to tell him to take a flying leap in her mind means he will boot her out of the house.

So if the money's that important she can suck it up.

I have NO SYMPATHY for Amber.

She cannot form a complete thought let alone finish a damn sentence.

She is wishy washy with Caleb dancing and side stepping because to tell him to take a flying leap in her mind meand he will boot her out of the house.

So if the money's that important she can suck it up.

Agreed. They will all reap what they sow in the house.

Whatever she is thinking regarding Crazy Caleb, doesn't appear that way. It appears that she is on his side, and hopefully the other HGs wake up and realize they are a double threat and nom them both.

When they recruit women for the BB house, weak and stupid must be a requirement.

Guest 6Borders

He's one messed up dude for sure! When he opens his eyes wide he looks like Gomez Adams!

The "Amber-Obsession" is downright ridiculous and creepy! Even Devin told him she was

playing him and he needs to get his head straight and start playing his OWN game

(actually I think she's just trying to make the best of an uncomfortable situation, but it

was the smartest thing I've heard come out of Devin's mouth since Day #1 so I had to give it

props).

The ego and the sulking are off the charts. I've seen a lot of egos and "poor-me's" in 15-1/4

seasons of BB but this jerks takes the prize in one swoop! I don't think there is anything he

has not done better, stronger, faster or with more finese than anyone else on the planet.

If he doesn't win or get something the blame is on someone else.

As for the race/homophobe and stalking/murder speculation who knows. Our society is filled

with ppl who hang out with someone gay or of color/religion and buy them a drink, party with them

and the next day bragging with their buddies about "beating up a fag or a (no need to insert you get the idea)":

being nice to and dancing with a girl who is shy and has coke-bottle glasses and then behind her back calling

her names; guys who can't stand to see "their woman" with another guy, can't stand

rejection, etc. and beat up the girl and/or the guy or worse (OJ Simpson & Oscar Pistorius for examples).

Caleb has a lot of red flags but personally I think he's more of a weakling than a "beat 'em up bully", with

a little-man syndrome, so he just keeps inventing new Caleb's to add to his ego-inflated resume and in the

fish story (or in this case the wild pig story), every time he tells it the pig gets bigger & meaner and has more

wild pig buddies on the hillside ready to charge Caleb, who now has not only left his gun, knife and

dogs on the other side of the river (which I am sure was filled with cottonmouth snakes and gators when he

swam across it) but he had to chew a limb off a nearby tree to defend himself against the raging pig and

subdue it!

It's too bad because apparently the guy can sing and dance but Hollywood has it's 100's weird-o's and

nut cases with talent and they are not interested in ego-maniacs unless A LOT of money can be made off them

and they can control them...don't see it with Caleb because he won't listen to anyone and too busy with his

ego than actually doing something.

As for his family/friends, defending him is fine but outright transgressions of the truth (he's over 6' for example)

just shows what idiots they are and does nothing to endear him to America.

(he said on the feeds he's almost 5'10" and he and Amber are almost the same height...but then says she's 5'9")

I hope he's gone soon and well before jury. He adds nothing to the show for me because he's either bragging or sulking.

He's one messed up dude for sure! When he opens his eyes wide he looks like Gomez Adams!

The "Amber-Obsession" is downright ridiculous and creepy! Even Devin told him she was

playing him and he needs to get his head straight and start playing his OWN game

(actually I think she's just trying to make the best of an uncomfortable situation, but it

was the smartest thing I've heard come out of Devin's mouth since Day #1 so I had to give it

props).

The ego and the sulking are off the charts. I've seen a lot of egos and "poor-me's" in 15-1/4

seasons of BB but this jerks takes the prize in one swoop! I don't think there is anything he

has not done better, stronger, faster or with more finese than anyone else on the planet.

If he doesn't win or get something the blame is on someone else.

As for the race/homophobe and stalking/murder speculation who knows. Our society is filled

with ppl who hang out with someone gay or of color/religion and buy them a drink, party with them

and the next day bragging with their buddies about "beating up a fag or a (no need to insert you get the idea)":

being nice to and dancing with a girl who is shy and has coke-bottle glasses and then behind her back calling

her names; guys who can't stand to see "their woman" with another guy, can't stand

rejection, etc. and beat up the girl and/or the guy or worse (OJ Simpson & Oscar Pistorius for examples).

Caleb has a lot of red flags but personally I think he's more of a weakling than a "beat 'em up bully", with

a little-man syndrome, so he just keeps inventing new Caleb's to add to his ego-inflated resume and in the

fish story (or in this case the wild pig story), every time he tells it the pig gets bigger & meaner and has more

wild pig buddies on the hillside ready to charge Caleb, who now has not only left his gun, knife and

dogs on the other side of the river (which I am sure was filled with cottonmouth snakes and gators when he

swam across it) but he had to chew a limb off a nearby tree to defend himself against the raging pig and

subdue it!

It's too bad because apparently the guy can sing and dance but Hollywood has it's 100's weird-o's and

nut cases with talent and they are not interested in ego-maniacs unless A LOT of money can be made off them

and they can control them...don't see it with Caleb because he won't listen to anyone and too busy with his

ego than actually doing something.

As for his family/friends, defending him is fine but outright transgressions of the truth (he's over 6' for example)

just shows what idiots they are and does nothing to endear him to America.

(he said on the feeds he's almost 5'10" and he and Amber are almost the same height...but then says she's 5'9")

I hope he's gone soon and well before jury. He adds nothing to the show for me because he's either bragging or sulking.

I don't even think that his real family defending him and if it was "dad" needs some real yardsticks. lol

The other night he was either drugged out or bugged out, but those crazy eyes and the dead straight stares are not signs of normal people. Yep, he is crazier than a shite house mouse.

i still dont get his blind attraction for amber

she is run of mill in my opinion looks wise

he may have been arrested already if he was cast in another prior season with way hotter female hg's :animated_bouncy:

The Caleb of the DR is a much easier person to like than the Caleb in the house. I would never like him because of the hunting thing but if he would let go of the Amber thing and relax, he might enjoy his time in the house more.

The editing in tonites show sure didn't try to soften Amber's feelings toward him.

Bet he's not going to enjoy watching this episode when he gets home.

I don't think he's going to enjoy watching ANY of the episodes when he gets home!

Once again Caleb is talking with alliance members about putting Amber on the block. I doubt if he would do it himself if he were HOH, though. Dang, Caleb is telling Derrick that she may be in a secret alliance with Donny and Brittany. Hell hath no fury...ok, Caleb is not a woman...but you get the point. :rolleyes:

1). Yes, that really was his father on the board defending him. There is sooo much more I could say on that but I choose not to.

2). His brothers are in control of the twitter account and they and Amber's relatives have been in contact regarding the whole issue. The brothers are going to have a serious talk with Caleb when he gets out. Amber's family seems to feel better now after talking to Caleb's brothers.

3). I am pretty sure that my honesty on the board will be misconstrued and the likelihood of my seeing or talking to Caleb again will probably be nil.

4). I still think he is a good guy deep down and people see some of those moments in the house too. But his ego has grown considerably since I saw him last. I truly hope this experience becomes something that he learns and matures from because he really is a caring person. He just needs to learn some freaking humility now.

5). He won't win $500,000 even if he makes it to the end because of his social game in the house.