Victoria Rafaeli (Week 3)

Derrick is trying to give 'leech Victoria' gentle hints that she should mingle more with the rest of the house.

(the guys getting tired of her ... and her condescending meaningless chatter... and posing)

I can't stand her, she is a huge biotch, and complains so much, hope she goes home soon ....

Earlier today she was talking to Derrick in the HoH. Derrick says Donny would win America's favorite player. Victoria disagrees. Derrick asks who she thought would win it. She says "ME". :cookoo: She is as delusional as Caleb.

Earlier today she was talking to Derrick in the HoH. Derrick says Donny would win America's favorite player. Victoria disagrees. Derrick asks who she thought would win it. She says "ME". :cookoo: She is as delusional as Caleb.

OMG...I spit my drink on that....she must of been joking....your right Straykat delusional !!!

Smart move by Derrick. Who wouldn't want to take her to F2? She should be considered with Jocasta as a finalist too. These people are stupid and looking to get the weaker players out, when they should be protecting them and trying to take them to finals.

For now you have to always nominate the weak players if you want to be HOH in the battle of the block.

I think the duel HOH will expire soon and then the game will get more interesting.

Cannot stand her. Not one moment have I like her, and never will. When she told Brittany yesterday she wanted to stab Devin when he hugged her, and wished her strength going forward in the game...I was done trying to like her. She is just a spoiled mean spirited woman.

Maybe we'll get lucky and a crow will fly by the backyard and pick her up like when she was a child :lol:

I'd be happy if a couple birds would show up in the yard every time she clomps out to the pool in her bikini and platform shoes just to see her freak out and run for the house.

Yesterday she was curling Hayden's hair and was talking about the crow thing, which is so totally ridiculous, I can't believe that she really believes it happened. She told Hayden she talks with her eyes and the example she gave was so stupid. She says on her way to California she was at the airport and it was so busy so she gave the TSA agent the look and she didn't have to go through Security. That is how powerful her eyes are evidently. Hayden tried to burst her bubble and tell her that happens all the time and she didn't skip Security she was pre-scanned. So she proceded to argue with him I think he fianlly gave up and said ok Victoria your right.

I'd be happy if a couple birds would show up in the yard every time she clomps out to the pool in her bikini and platform shoes just to see her freak out and run for the house.

Love it lol I am still laughing because I would love for that to happen. I know I am a bad person.

Maybe we'll get lucky and a crow will fly by the backyard and pick her up like when she was a child :lol:

This is too funny too. It makes you wonder if she even thinks before she speaks??????? but I think it will make for good jokes all season.

Guest 6Borders

Must know someone at CBS whose friends with her dad or something

{"my little Princess would just LOVE to be on big brother...can you see that it happens!" (not a question)}

Either she or Caleb need to leave soon. The CBS lot is not big enough for both those egos.

She's a step down from him tho...haven't heard her declare she's the best photographer in the world (yet)..

actually haven't heard her justify any of her self-opinions as to why she's wonderful.