Victoria Rafaeli (Week 3)

I'd be happy if a couple birds would show up in the yard every time she clomps out to the pool in her bikini and platform shoes just to see her freak out and run for the house.

Maybe the birds will carry her off to Devin wherever he might be after tomorrow.

she may need to be sick like jocasta to get any air time :animated_bouncy:

OH... just remembered a few of the past comps where HGs were hand-cuffed together.

She'd loooove it if she got shackled to Derrick... she might as well be :rolleyes:

wonder how Derrick's wife is taking that? and was Donny participating in that discussion about how much the guys disliked her? I'm not crazy about her either, but saying that you want to punch her in the face is wrong and very bad game play -

wonder how Derrick's wife is taking that? and was Donny participating in that discussion about how much the guys disliked her? I'm not crazy about her either, but saying that you want to punch her in the face is wrong and very bad game play -

Who said that? They talk all nice to her and hug her in the group then say crap like that behind her back? Cowards..why don't they just confront her. It's not like she is ever going to win anything and put any one of them on the block.

Who said that? They talk all nice to her and hug her in the group then say crap like that behind her back? Cowards..why don't they just confront her. It's not like she is ever going to win anything and put any one of them on the block.

This is BB. Just about everyone talks nice to someone's face and then talks crap about them behind their backs. She does it, too.

This is BB. Just about everyone talks nice to someone's face and then talks crap about them behind their backs. She does it, too.

I was hoping someone would answer my question about who said they wanted to punch her in the face?

I know it's BB, but my one point is that they do not have to worry about retaliation from anything they say face to face to her because she'll never be in power. My second point is saying you will punch someone in the face is not the same as "talking crap" about them.

I was hoping someone would answer my question about who said they wanted to punch her in the face?

I know it's BB, but my one point is that they do not have to worry about retaliation from anything they say face to face to her because she'll never be in power. My second point is saying you will punch someone in the face is not the same as "talking crap" about them.

Sorry. Didn't know it was the comment about punching her in the face you were referring. Thought it was just the general crap talk.

Guest 6Borders

Actually I think Zach said he would punch himself in the face with his own fist (which I applauded and probably the only reason I remember it...or else it was wishful thinking on my part)

So who did Victoria sleep with last night?

The HG talk about when she cuddles with people she had a death grip and does a lot of humping.

weird

These people are just creepy with the whole cuddling in bed thing. The ones that don't like it need to just point blank tell that person to stop. Do they think this idiot women will some how get them on the block if they say they don't want her clutching and groping them while they sleep?

So who did Victoria sleep with last night?

The HG talk about when she cuddles with people she had a death grip and does a lot of humping.

weird

ewwwwwww - that is just soooo wrong - she is delusional - who does she sleep with at home? maybe she should have brought a big stuffed teddy bear with her or something.....

ewwwwwww - that is just soooo wrong - she is delusional - who does she sleep with at home? maybe she should have brought a big stuffed teddy bear with her or something.....

A vibrating bear maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

This girl is pure duh for me!!! There are time I think she does know what she's doing, that her whole persona is an act. But, then she will do or say things to just make me scratch my head and think, just go away this Thursday ..... and please take that pink rose headband with ya!!!!!!.

Sorry put this in wrong week....how do I delete a post???