Zach Rance (Week 3)

Some of the HG's said he was a "trust fund baby".

I don't know if this is true, but if it is, I would have a problem with a very rich HG winning BB. It seems like it would be an unfair advantage. Who knows what outside deals could be made for votes?

Now in contrast, I am not saying that I think the winner should be based on who needs it more, but I would like to think that the money would be life-changing for the winner.

Some of the HG's said he was a "trust fund baby".

I don't know if this is true, but if it is, I would have a problem with a very rich HG winning BB. It seems like it would be an unfair advantage. Who knows what outside deals could be made for votes?

Now in contrast, I am not saying that I think the winner should be based on who needs it more, but I would like to think that the money would be life-changing for the winner.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories.

CBS & Grodner must have token players so guessing they better not exclude anyone with money in the bank.

BB is not about winning money, it's about breaking into show business. Honestly, how much is $500,000 after taxes? If you ask me, it's a lot of real life to give up to live in a house with a bunch of weirdos with a 1/12 (or more) chance to win. People who say they need money would be better off finding a job then wasting their time in the BB house. They want to be famous, they don't care about the money. JMO!

I'm finding Zach super funny this season! He and Frankie crack me up too! Tonight, he was apologizing to his mom because she told him only one thing to not embarrass her in front of her co-workers and he's like I promised her I wouldn't and now look at me (talking about the jack shack and cursing like a sailor)!! He's super funny!!!!

Guest 6Borders

Absolutely HATE him. He beat up his dog for chewing up his Okley sunglasses

Apparently the idiot never heard of "puppy proofing".

Don't get started on me making my dislike for Zach "personal"...I think his game sucks too.

He was boo-hoo'ing all over the place about wanting to go home and could not wait to

get back to his little bro and the golf course (naturally the DR talked him out of it as predicted

because apparently he's entertaining and a lot of fans like him).

I think he said he grabbed his dog by the scuff and that is a method that Ceaser Milan and some dog trainers teach to make sure you are the alpha when they misbehave.

Some trainers say grab the dog and push them down to show dominance.

Of course I have never done that because I have spoiled rotten small dogs.

Guest 6Borders

I think he said he grabbed his dog by the scuff and that is a method that Ceaser Milan and some dog trainers teach to make sure you are the alpha when they misbehave.

Some trainers say grab the dog and push them down to show dominance.

Of course I have never done that because I have spoiled rotten small dogs.

That's what he said AFTER Cody told him to shut up because Animal Rights would be all over it. He said he "completely lost it" with the dog and grabbed him and threw him.. and Cody immediately told him to can it so Zach says "I threw him on the bed and cuddled him".

He also thought it was hilariously funny that his dog was neutered and it swelled up like a ball.

He said he had crated the pup for 3 months and then left him in the house and the dog chewed up the sunglasses.

As for training by grabbing the dog by the scruff, that's if you catch them in the act of something, especially an altercation, and they tend to be an alpha dog, NOT after you come home a few hours later and find the pup chewed up your overpriced sunglasses and has no idea why he misbehaved it is being punished because the human was too busy to move his stuff. Trainers who recommend that are 1950's dog trainers.

I still maintain Zach is a complete idiot who should only be allowed to have virtual fish. As for BB let the little whiner go home and play golf!

In all honesty, I thought that it was Cody who did that - I misread something someone told me and see now that it wasn't Cody but that Cody counseled him to shut up - and have not mentioned it to the forum because I just wasn't certain about the circumstances and did not see the feed for myself. That said, zach is no longer my fave. I would appreciate clarity on this incident if anyone has anything to offer.

Absolutely HATE him. He beat up his dog for chewing up his Okley sunglasses

Apparently the idiot never heard of "puppy proofing".

Don't get started on me making my dislike for Zach "personal"...I think his game sucks too.

He was boo-hoo'ing all over the place about wanting to go home and could not wait to

get back to his little bro and the golf course (naturally the DR talked him out of it as predicted

because apparently he's entertaining and a lot of fans like him).

I knew I read that somewhere but couldn't remember which HG it was. I also remember that they changed the story quickly and others were laughing too.

This confirms that they were all read the riot act due to last year's comments on animal cruelty and racism and must keep it toned down this year.

It also confirms that that someone needs to pick up Zach and throw him against something too. I'll Laugh!!!!

I have searched the Internet and can't come up with the conversation. I didn't hear it myself but have heard so many versions of what was said and there is a lot of people saying it was something and some saying it was nothing. I really would love to hear it. I will say when those conversations happen you can usually find it lickity split on the Internet and youtube.

I did find this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeEg1IEop5g

Guest 6Borders

I have searched the Internet and can't come up with the conversation. I didn't hear it myself but have heard so many versions of what was said and there is a lot of people saying it was something and some saying it was nothing. I really would love to hear it. I will say when those conversations happen you can usually find it lickity split on the Internet and youtube.

I did find this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeEg1IEop5g

Marty, it was July 7th between approx 6am-6:15am. Cody and Brit were on the hammock and Zack was on one of the chair cushions on the ground. They were all talking and laughing and talking about pets getting neutered. He said when the dog got neutered it swelled up "this big" and held his two hands up like the size of a grapefruit or small ball and they were laughing hysterically about it.

Then Zach said he totally lost it with his dog one time. He said he kept him in a crate for 3 months and then one day he left him in the house and when he came home the dog had chewed up his "new Oakleys" sunglasses. He said "I totally lost it, grabbed him and threw..." and then something I didn't hear because Cody immediately talked over the top of him and said to shut up or the animal rights people would be all over it. There was a pause (but no FOTH) and then Zach said "I threw him on the bed and cuddled him" and then mumbled off a string of stuff about he was a really good dog owner and loved him dog. Then they changed the conversation abruptly.

A couple of people reported (not confirmed because I didn't hear it directly) that sometime after that he said that he beat up his kid brother because it would make him a stronger person.

CBS can hide behind their stupid disclaimers all they want but we are not talking about a racial comment and a person being able to defend themselves, this is a guy who harshly punished his dog for his own actions (or lack thereof) when the dog did nothing wrong and didn't know he did anything wrong.

Zach can be funny at times, but he also gives off a real douchebag vibe.

What I don't get is why he is telling Victoria so much and then she's already off telling other people.

I'd actually like to see him up on the block next to Frankie.

:cheers: Anything that would make this game more interesting would be welcoming.

Guest 6Borders

I still like Zach. He's my longshot for the win. That's right folks, you heard it here first.

Steve, I still luv you even tho you said that.

I'll put a little plastic Zach in my King's Cake next year just for you!!!!