Sunday July 13 Live Feeds / BB After Dark Updates

morty

11:04pm Frankie,Christine,Zach,Hayden and Victoria on and around the hammock talking about Amanda from last year when she got put on the block and threw a fit. Then they start talking about who will get the most TV time when they leave the house.

11:06pm Victoria says I think when Devin leaves this house Julie Chen will beat him down like she did Arin last year.

11:13pm Most HG in the KT just general chit chat. Donny is going to bed and Victoria is going to bed.Frankie is in the KT drawer and says he feels like he is doing the damn planet challenge.

11:15pm Zach tells Frankie that he is the smartest person in the house.Frankie says i don't feel like it is a good idea to start taking shots at people .Zach says today has been so slow and Frankie says soooo slow i just want tomorrow to be done.

11:18pm Donny is now out in the BY instead of going to bed and talking to Christine and Nicole the girls think Donny is a doctor or a biology teacher. Donny says if i was rich i would like to be a ball boy for the town baseball team.

11:21pm They are sitting on the BY couch saying that they think Donny is a dr and Donny says i will be a dentist then he says or maybe a ER doctor.he then says i am an underwear model. Jacosta says then lets see what you got, he says i am off duty. he says we did laundry today you know what i got. he says that's all you want to see right there.

11:26pm Zach and jacosta and Donny talking about how the cameras see them on camera while they are sleeping.Donny says all they see is beard and i bet that looks funny on tv.

11:38pm Most HG in the BY with general chat about sleeping in the have not room.

11:47pm Brittany making food Victoria Jacosta and Devin talking about going to bed.

11:52pm Cody and Hayden playing pool as Frankie and Nicole and Christine watch.Victoria is polishing her nails in the BY.Devin in the KT with Brittany making food.