Brittany Martinez (Week 2) - nominated by Devin, saved by PoV

JEDI

I was watching the feeds early in the first week and heard Caleb say that if Amber wasn't in the house, He'd "be all over that" (Brittney). So if Amber wasn't there, Brittney would have had the honor of Caleb's attentions, whether she wanted them or not.

I was watching the feeds early in the first week and heard Caleb say that if Amber wasn't in the house, He'd "be all over that" (Brittney). So if Amber wasn't there, Brittney would have had the honor of Caleb's attentions, whether she wanted them or not.

LOL!! Poor girl has no idea what she is missing. :laugh4:

OK I have new respect for Brittney in the game. She went head to head with Devin last night and in the end he might be taking her off the block.

She seems to have the house on her side anyway over PP.

She is talking strategy and seems to be the only woman in there that has a spine. It might be her downfall but nice to see one of the women showing strength.

I wasn't so impressed with her conversation.

She was stuck on the cow comment, and he is stuck on Joey. Both points irrelevant at this point in the game.

She wants to be able to "read" Devin and he says how would that be good for game play. He wins points on that one and some of these players have to get off the "honesty" thing.

I would have respected her more if she told him to STFU when he starts his rambling about stupid crap and his daughter.

She talked to him, but ends up groveling. Eh! She overplays her card.. she tells him what he should do to save face with the others and her strategy just proves to him how calculating she could be. He accuses her of paranoid, but we know who the real paranoid in the room is.

He is so effiminate and it's evident to me that he is so jealous of the women in the house, he won't rest until they are gone.

Okay, I was on the fence with her, but now that she throws out the kid card "we deserve it more than anyone else because we really want to be here" she needs to leave and go home and be with her kids.

Go get a second job if you need the money.

So Brit is seriously considering turning down the veto if Devin chooses to pull her off the block. She thinks she has enough votes over Pao and will spin it that she doesn't want to put anyone else in jeopardy. Very risky move on her part. Great for her if it works but a bonehead move if it doesn't.

So Brit is seriously considering turning down the veto if Devin chooses to pull her off the block. She thinks she has enough votes over Pao and will spin it that she doesn't want to put anyone else in jeopardy. Very risky move on her part. Great for her if it works but a bonehead move if it doesn't.

Any time you volunteer to sit on the block (which is what she will be doing), you deserve to go home. If I was in the house and a player turned down the veto, I would automatically assume that the only way a player could be that confident is if they were in a big alliance. I would try to take that chance to vote them out.