Victoria Rafaeli (Week 2)

JEDI

Yea getting the feeling she is disliked .. When you enter house and tell prod on camera "I am the prettiest" Check. You are not !so there are others whom trump you on the "beauty card". She must be a diva methinks ... She is pretty but not in the top IMHO

I actually like Victoria, I think right now she is trying to lay low and not be a target. She pretty much caught on that Frankie can't be trusted and so I think give it some time she could be a pwerful player in this game.

I actually like Victoria, I think right now she is trying to lay low and not be a target. She pretty much caught on that Frankie can't be trusted and so I think give it some time she could be a pwerful player in this game.

I guess that is what I can't stand about Frankie because he couldn't hold true to his word not even for a few hours. The other thing I don't like about him is how he can turn on and off his flamboyant ways to suit the situation. He's a weasel and I am glad she knows and I wish her all the luck getting him out. I hope she remembers what he did to her the first day.

She's cute and attractive and I still don't get the comments that the other HGs don't like her.

Her crying is getting on my nerves. She's afraid of being in the room with who?

Pull up your big girl panties and stop the sniveling.

By the way she dresses, she probably isn't wearing any panties to pull up. I get tired of these people that go on reality shows and then whine about the things they cannot do. She knew she would probably have to sleep in the room with men at some point.

Off with her head....she is too inconsistent with what and whatnot she can do for religious purposes. She can wear provocative clothing but can't sleep in the same room as a man. No one asked her to jump in bed with them. And she is another one with too many "ME ME ME" issues. Why does she hog all the blankets in the Icebox room??? She feels she is more entitled?