Zach Rance (Week 2) - replacement nominee

They need to be very careful. Ridding the house of those two emotional crybabies Devin and Caleb is going to take a united effort and I'm not sure which woman they could trust 100% this early. Cody-Derrick-Zack-Donny would work for me just fine.

They need to be very careful. Ridding the house of those two emotional crybabies Devin and Caleb is going to take a united effort and I'm not sure which woman they could trust 100% this early. Cody-Derrick-Zack-Donny would work for me just fine.

I agree 100%

I'm not sure its a wise move on their side. Sure, Devin would be easy... But once Caleb is gone, their shield is wiped out. They will become the biggest, strongest players in the house. Easy targets.

I was thinking about that too. If their alliance is discovered the first targets would be Caleb and Devin. I don't think I would get rid of them just yet, even if they are annoying. I think Zach is stressing about nothing as far as Devin.

I was thinking about that too. If their alliance is discovered the first targets would be Caleb and Devin. I don't think I would get rid of them just yet, even if they are annoying. I think Zach is stressing about nothing as far as Devin.

I agree. And what is better than taking someone that no one can stand to the end? LOL. Granted, I reaaallllyyy want Devin out of the house... But I do like Frankie. And they are ready to boot him to the curb right after Caleb. Frankie and Amber. This twist is making most of the houseguests INSANE!!!

I am starting to like him. Didn't first week but now..... He hit the nail on the head when he said that everyone wants Devin out but he is afraid no one is brave enough to actually go against Devin. Reminds me of several past BB's.

I get his not wanting to "bow down" to Devin... But that is the freaking game!!! Survive each week by maneuvering yourself to safety. He is playing completely recklessly!!!

I gotta say I love how they have turned things completely inside out over the past couple of days. It looks like Zach is staying after all and Pao is outta there. Derrick did some cool maneuvering last night and he helped flip the house in Zach's favor. I'm impressed. It will be interesting to see if it holds together by tomorrow evening when votes are cast.

Those who said they thought things were boring in the house just got a shot in the arm on the feeds. :animated_bouncy:

It seems ironic that Devin jumped all over Zach for saying he preferred that Brit stayed.... and then ended up

taking Brit off the block because HE regretted putting a 'mother' on the block.

And then ends up putting Zach on the block because he now agrees with him about keeping Brit......

This just doesn't make ANY sense :rolleyes4: