Devin Shepherd (Week 2 HoH) - HoH2, PoV winner

Usually POV ceremonies are a day and a half after the veto competition... not the very next day. I wonder why BB is speeding things up this weekend, and I wonder if veto ceremonies this season will be the very next day.

He thinks he's in control, but he's so totally out of control.

Watching him on CBS tonight only highlighted his arrogance more. It seems like can't help himself, it's disgusting. I hope what he says is true and he is a different person outside of that house because if not he should never ever let his daughter see any evidence of this behavior. Nothing to be proud of whatsoever.

I see him self-evicting once he sees the writing on the wall, he is a coward in a big man's body, scrambling to save face, only to come out looking like a complete idiot.

During his house meeting/confession, why didn't someone take that opportunity to ask him straight out if he was in an alliance? Either he would have spilled the beans or, even better, denied it which would have made this conscience purge look even more ridiculous.

I can't believe there is not more discussion amoungst the housemates that his little meeting at least confirmed and alliance with Frankie and Caleb if he was so tight with them he could convince them that they should nom Donnie...