Amber Borzotra (Week 2) - HoH1 (de-throned)

I dont think she let herself be bullied into her nominations. There was just only so much she could do. Since Devin went first and put up Paola and Brittney, she didn't have a lot of options on who to put up since their alliance is supersized, she only wanted to put up one girl, and no one wanted to put up Donny. She wanted to put up Paola, but Devin always said he was going to do so if he went first. She could have trusted Caleb to throw the competition for her, but that would take trusting Caleb. She never followed that line of thinking. With Devin getting the luck of the draw, she was screwed.

No I watched the feeds.

They told Amber to give the HOH to Devin. Devin told Pau Pau that she HAS to thrown the battle of the block or she will be going out week after next.

Amber said she is fine with not being HOH and letting Devin have it.

Amber is weak.

Devin's choices (Brit and Pau) lost to Amber's (Hayden and Nicole). Doesn't that mean that Amber is the HoH for this week and Devin is not safe? Devin is so intent on getting Brit out but this could backfire on him. If Amber can convince Caleb to cut Devin loose, she can tell people to vote how they want. Devin will be so busy trying to bully people into voting Brit out he wouldn't even notice until the doorknob hits him in the butt on Thursday.

(All depends on POV)

No I watched the feeds.

They told Amber to give the HOH to Devin. Devin told Pau Pau that she HAS to thrown the battle of the block or she will be going out week after next.

Amber said she is fine with not being HOH and letting Devin have it.

Amber is weak.

She is totally weak.

Just UGH. I knew she would be a sucky HOH. *stamping feet*

Thanks for the clarification. So at the double HoH point, the HoH should want to pick a couple of losers so the HoH remains safe and in power? Yeah, that makes Amber either an idiot or too trusting.

She's a fool for letting those thugs bully her like that. She can't complete a thought on her own after what I read went down last night. She kept saying she just wanted to get a picture of her family and didn't care if she was HOH for the week or not. I hope Brit does win the POV then gets HOH next week. She won't hesitate to put up Devin or Caleb, even if it means she'll have to backdoor them to get them out of the house. IMO all these people are weak-minded because they let people like Caleb treat them like crap then go cry in the corner. Get over it already and play the game! :censored:

During the HOH contest... I'd bet the guys didn't throw any frisbees at Amber....

I wondered about that too and played it back a few times. I didn't see any discs thrown at her. None.

I liked her and was rooting her, but her weakness is a huge disappointment. I am now rooting for Hayden or Zach because I find the females in the house pathetic at this point. This could all change if Brittney is safe this week and makes a future bold move against Dimwit Devin and Crazy Caleb.

Amber will do what ever she is told to do becayse her plan is to float through the whole game. Many seem to not like a person because they don't seem like they are playing the game, but what we have to remember the rule of the game this early is to sit back and just take it all in without causing problems. devin has made a big target on himself and him not being able to compete in HOH next week just hurts in more. Next week he has no safety unless he wins POV but a good way to get him out is to not initially put him on the block and then after the POV have it be used and put Devin up. Now if I was devin the minute I am put on the block I am outing the Bomb Squad and putting a big target on the people in it.

That's what I thought, too. It pretty much announced that Devin and Amber were working together and Amber was giving the HoH to him without a fight. It could have gone completely wrong considering Nicole/Hayden barely won that challenge even with Paola throwing it.