Problem with the feeds-help

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

I've been having prob's with the feeds. They are on for a while

and then the main screen goes black with an apology from CBS and

the content has not started yet. CBS says they are aware of the

problem and fixing it.

I can get the feeds on my laptop thru Explorer but no other browser.

Any advice from you tech people would be helpful.

I have reloaded, refreshed, cleaned the drive, cleared cache and cookies....nothing helps.

I asked for help here and CBS the other day but nothing yet from either source so I have just tossed-in the towel. Ditto on all the approaches, Borders. I've no clue what to do. Apparently, some people are seeing them. I got a ratchety feed on Firefox but not worth the hassle.

I've been having prob's with the feeds. They are on for a while

and then the main screen goes black with an apology from CBS and

the content has not started yet. CBS says they are aware of the

problem and fixing it.

I can get the feeds on my laptop thru Explorer but no other browser.

Any advice from you tech people would be helpful.

I have reloaded, refreshed, cleaned the drive, cleared cache and cookies....nothing helps.

I've had the same problems and have tried the same fixes as you have 6Borders. When I've clicked on the "Help" link on the black screen it's a link to CBS Sports Customer Help and I get a message from my ISP that it's not a valid URL. Last week when I was having problems I also connected with my laptop (both laptop and desk top running W7 and using FireFox). At times they would both be ok, then one would be ok and the other would stall and vise versa. So it's a mystery to me. I seem to have fewer problems in the evenings which fortunately is when I usually connect to the feeds.

I recall in past years there being a Tech Help Chat Room but I'm not finding one this year.

I haven't experienced any problems on Firefox, but have had some loading problems on the iPad (Safari). I hope the issues get resolved quickly so everyone can get back to "watching the show!"

I got through the interviews, the first night and then a couple days ago when I had some down time tried to watcj and nada! I can get the interviews and such, but my feeds won't load...and Marty thanks for the link, but it did not help. Going to call a tech tomorrow.....or just give up

Once I got my feeds working again the bbviewer wasn't loading the feeds like it needed to so I went to Joker's and found the thread that give info on what you need to do if they weren't working. It had to do with Adobe Air. I suggest finding that thread over there because once I walked through the instructions the bbviewer worked just fine and so did the live feeds through my browser. They give you instructions on how to make a clean sweep of the Adobe files. I guess it can't hurt for others to try it. :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Once I got my feeds working again the bbviewer wasn't loading the feeds like it needed to so I went to Joker's and found the thread that give info on what you need to do if they weren't working. It had to do with Adobe Air. I suggest finding that thread over there because once I walked through the instructions the bbviewer worked just fine and so did the live feeds through my browser. They give you instructions on how to make a clean sweep of the Adobe files. I guess it can't hurt for others to try it. :animated_bouncy:

Thanks Moxie, actually tried that avenue too but I can't use bbviewer.

CBS told me to use Firefox, do this and that...nothing! Then they told me to use Mozilla, this and that...nothing! Internet Exp. will work but you have to disable a lot of stuff so it let's in major computer cooties. Even on the most new computer with everything CBS told me to do they were still timing out with the apology.

Finally I just called CBS to cancel the feeds. I said "I have reported this half a dozen times and you keep saying you are aware of the problem and fixing it, and it's not fixed so I need to cancel the feeds". The girl got nasty and said I had only called in twice. I told her I said I have "reported it"..called twice and sent 4 emails (to which I have conf replies and case #'s) and she got nasty again and said "we can't cancel here (on the phone), you have to write in a request"..then the little bitch hung up on me. I called back again, got someone else who said they don't know why I was told that and cancelled the feeds.

CBS should change their motto from "CBS cares" to "CBS doesn't really give a shit as long cos we are making plenty of money on this as it"

OK, folks. When I'm out and about I will sometime tune in to the feeds on my ipad through the CBS app. Well, the access to the Live Feeds through the CBS app is gone. At least I can't find it. Anyone else having the same issue? If someone else can find it, help me to do so, too!!!!