7/3 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

I think Cody's foot his the ground half way though

wow so who is the runner up :animated_bouncy:

devin hoh bomb squad in power x2 :animated_bouncy:

This is strange but Amber should nominate strong players so that she can win the battle of the block and Devin can be sent home next week.

If Amber's noms win then Amber is NOT the HOH

If Amber's noms win then Amber is NOT the HOH

correct :animated_bouncy:

CRAP! Devin is HOH

great week

he will just seal his fate faster

but i wanted to see him be hoh once to see how he would handle it :animated_bouncy:

Crap...not liking the 2 new hoh, 2 BS squad members, was so cheering on Hayden....both will try to nom Pow pow and probably Donnie. With 8 in the alliance the odds are stacked, visions of a nerd herd....sad sad night imho....

I think Cody's foot his the ground half way though

I just watched the competition again, and I just don't see when it was that his foot touched the ground.

Did you actually see anything, or just going on what Julie said (meaning the camera was on someone else when it happened)?

Crap...not liking the 2 new hoh, 2 BS squad members, was so cheering on Hayden....both will try to nom Pow pow and probably Donnie. With 8 in the alliance the odds are stacked, visions of a nerd herd....sad sad night imho....

Devin will not nominate Donny. He apologized to Donny and had a house meeting and told everyone he was sorry he pushed for Donny to go up and he bawled like a baby.

amber say she cant put up two girls or donny :animated_bouncy:

amber say she cant put up two girls or donny :animated_bouncy:

Hope she sticks too it...but being a member of BS squad they will tell her she has to do what the majority of her alliance wants...and waiting for Devin to self destruct might be the only worth while thing to watch this week!

Yep, I think Hayden will be in danger this week

me too :animated_bouncy: