7/3 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight.....

2.Who will be evicted & what hg will leave them the nastiest goodbye message ?

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh?

:animated_bouncy:

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight..... Joey will talk in the diary room about how she is sorry she let America down

2.Who will be evicted & what hg will leave them the nastiest goodbye message ? Joey will leave and Caleb will probably be the harshest when speaking of her

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh? I would like Zack and Derrick to be the next HOH's. They are working together and I would love to see one of them be HOH. The would like to back door Devin or Caleb.

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight..... One of Derrick or Devin will give their kids a shout out

2.Who will be evicted & what hg will leave them the nastiest goodbye message ? Joey leave & Devin nastiest message just because he has to be that guy

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh?one of the girls not in the bomb squad just to see things get a shake up ..... :animated_bouncy:

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight..... Jocasta will wear a bow tie.

2.Who will be evicted & what hg will leave them the nastiest goodbye message ? Joey will be evicted. Devin will leave the nastiest message.

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh? Amber and Donny

^ Changed my mind!

I want Nicole and Victoria to get HOH

I think that's the best change of Devin AND Caleb being nominated. Devin will explode and everyone will become thoroughly disgusted when he starts bullying one or both of them.

After a pretty boring week, I think next week has potential. :)

overall this has been a relatively boring first week compare to the last few years imo :animated_bouncy:

overall this has been a relatively boring first week compare to the last few years imo :animated_bouncy:

Most if not all ( despite claims ) the HG's know BB and try to be...

nice

fairly sociable

fly under the radar

basically standard BB BS now

only one that might blow the standard BB fare now will be someone like Joey who's mouth's too big and brain's too small to remain static

I want a 2 girl HOH.

We're having storms in the area and I swear to everything if they interrupt big brother for a weather report I will flip. It's 2014,if you need to know the weather their's an app for that.

. Yes !! My CBS station is showing the Boston Pops July 4 concert tonight it had to be moved to tonite because tomorrow we are getting Hurricane Arthur ....so I called my local CBS affiliate today and they promise BB would be broadcast on sister cable channel here in MA. Have to see first live eviction !!

. Yes !! My CBS station is showing the Boston Pops July 4 concert tonight it had to be moved to tonite because tomorrow we are getting Hurricane Arthur ....so I called my local CBS affiliate today and they promise BB would be broadcast on sister cable channel here in MA. Have to see first live eviction !!

I'm in CT so I feel ya. First summer storm and everyone freaks out.

And no shit as I'm typing this, the news cuts in on CBS.

go time :animated_bouncy:

kinda hope the vote isnt unanimous vote just to see devin blow his lid off :animated_bouncy:

tonight is double evictions alex and joey leaving :animated_bouncy:

showing caleb crushing on amber a lot segment :animated_bouncy:

jocasta has on a bow tie but i think everyone and their mama knew that would happen :animated_bouncy:

unanimous

devin wins :animated_bouncy:

I was hoping someone would throw a vote to Paola just to stir up controversy.

Too bad Julie didn't tell them it was 12 t o1 just to mess with them herself.

not much really nasty dr

they didnt show devin :animated_bouncy:

amber wins the girls portion of the hoh

by far the strongest girl in comps :animated_bouncy:

She will do what the guys tell her to do because that's how the women of BB roll.

agree 100%

frankie should do good at this :animated_bouncy:

cody wins guys portion

hayden chokes towards the end :animated_bouncy:

donny team america :animated_bouncy: