Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

Reality Stars Teamed for TAR?

I just wish Rob could be reading this board right now. He would love all the bickering about Romber. Just means he's doing something right.

What other reality pairs would you like to see on TAR? Let see from BB -- Jase and Holly LOL NOT They would end up in the wrong country wondering what went wrong. Drew and Diane. "Oh honey I promise I wont double cross you this time. NOT Oh wait I've got it Omarosa and Erika from the Apprentice. YEAH ....HMMM THATS THE TICKET!

Nah I will stick with ROMBER.

Guest cappy
What about Gregg and Jenn or Jeff and Kim from Survivor? Landon and Shavonda from The Real World?

Did anybody mention Amy and Marcellas as a team yet ?

He just 'adored' her :|

Slowpoke, that is a grand idea. They got along like an old married couple, didn't they? Even fought like it. They would be an absolute hoot to watch.

Man, those 2 are liable to crank up the arguements again, though. I'm going to duck out. Most people either loved them or hated them too.

Amy and Marcellas would be funny. Of course they would probably be like Allison and DOOONNNNYY and get eliminated right away.

I know how about Brigette Neilson and Flava Flav LOL

Oh God! Brigette and Flav?!?! She'd never be sober enough for any of the challenges! :lol:

here are some teams from survivor

rich and sue

jennaL and rupert

tina and colby

alicia and kimmi

jeff and alicia

lex and tom

lindsey and silas

neleh and paschal

sean and vecepia

john and tammy

penny and erin

heidi and jenna

rob and jon

butch and matt

darrah and tijuanna

christa and sandra

burton and lill

lex and kathy

shii ann and jennaL

shii ann and jerri

jerri and jennaL

ami and chris

twila and ami

scout and eliza

twila and eliza

gregg and jen

jen and katie

ian and katie

jeff and kim

coby and janu

tom and steph

from big brother

will and shannon

hardy and krista

bunky and kent

amy and marcellas

marcellas and lisa

danielle and jason

ali and jun

ali and nathan

ali and dana

ali and robert

ali and justin

ali and michelle

dana and justin

ericka and jack

michelle and nathan

karen and nikomis

karen and will

jase and holly

holly and scott

jase and scott

cowboy and jase

cowboy and nikomis

cowboy and holly(lol)

adria and natalie

adria and will

natalie and karen

some teams i could see in the race some would be funny to watch.

i would LOVE to see johnny fairplay on TAR. i don't care who he's teamed with...maybe richard hatch?

you guys think rob is bad....imagine what fairplay would do!!!!!!!!!

Did anybody mention Amy and Marcellas as a team yet ?

He just 'adored' her  :|

he did I don't think they get along anymore.

I would like to see Danielle and Amy from BB3

You guys are forgetting the most obvious team from survivor - -

ETHAN and JENNA

They are engaged, are they not!! They both won a million dollars!! They both will do anything to win another million!!!

And by the way

- - IT IS NOW OFFICIAL - -

Since they are one of the final 3 teams, Phil can NEVER say

Rob and Amber you are the last team to arrive - you are eliminated from the Amazing Race.

ETHAN and JENNA 

They are engaged, are they not!!  They both won a million dollars!!  They both will do anything to win another million!!!

They tried Fear Factor, Ryan and Trista won it. So maybe Trista and Ryan can do TAR. :wink:

i would LOVE to see johnny fairplay on TAR.  i don't care who he's teamed with...maybe richard hatch? 

:twisted: Maybe he could play with his grandma... :lol:

i would LOVE to see johnny fairplay on TAR.  i don't care who he's teamed with...maybe richard hatch? 

:twisted: Maybe he could play with his grandma... :lol:

:rofl

Maybe they could just do an all Reality TV version and get it out of their system. Even the playing field at the same time.

Maybe they could just do an all Reality TV version and get it out of their system.  Even the playing field at the same time.

now that would be something i'd watch! be very interesting to see how they'd get along mixing up different reality tv shows.

Guest XandraSkye
I got a pairing.... Ron Jeremy from The Surreal Life and Brian Hedrik from Survivor: Thailand.

Maybe they could just do an all Reality TV version and get it out of their system.  Even the playing field at the same time.

Diva I know you were probably joking but I think that would be a great idea. I think they would have trouble getting people who went on shows on nbc or abc but if they could there are so many interesting choices out there.

Diva I know you were probably joking but I think that would be a great idea. I think they would have trouble getting people who went on shows on nbc or abc but if they could there are so many interesting choices out there.

well a couple survivors were on Fear Factor..

well if anymore Survivors are going to be on Fear Factor, they should just do a Survivor themed episode. One that consists (other then the final challenge) eating, and eating and eating some more of that yummy yummy Fear Factor food. It should be eating challenges to make up for what they didn't eat on Survivor.

well if anymore Survivors are going to be on Fear Factor, they should just do a Survivor themed episode.  One that consists (other then the final challenge) eating, and eating and eating some more of that yummy yummy Fear Factor food.  It should be eating challenges to make up for what they didn't eat on Survivor.

Ick -- to be honest I have never been able to watch an eating challenge in its entirety. The sounds, the sights -- YUCK. So I would definately not watch an entire hour of that.

Well thats the thing for Survivor contestants on fear factor that would be more of a challenge for them, cause of the challenges they went through on Surv. Okay there are there differences but they would that instict.

Is anyone from the Mole eligable to make the above lists. I never did get the chance to see that.

But what about just hooking up some reality show hosts for the TAR adventure. Such as Regis Philbin (Who Wants to be a Millionaire) and Anne Robinson (weakest link)???

Guest cappy
Anne Robinson? I doubt she'll even make it to the starting line.