Let's talk alliances

Anyway the new alliance formed last night -

Detonators

Frankie, Zach, Cody, Derrick and Christine

and early this morning

Derrick and Cody became

The Hitmen (for their F2)

The Detonators aka The Bomb Squad minus Amber, Devin and their next target Caleb.

Derrick sucks btw....It was insane behavior when Devin was leading The Bomb Squad, but when he won HoH, and allowed his big ugly ego to take over, that was perfectly fine. Looking forward to his eviction real soon.

The Detonators aka The Bomb Squad minus Amber, Devin and their next target Caleb.

Derrick sucks btw....It was insane behavior when Devin was leading The Bomb Squad, but when he won HoH, and allowed his big ugly ego to take over, that was perfectly fine. Looking forward to his eviction real soon.

I'll make a bet with you. You choose any HG you want and I'll take Derrick and whoever's pick is evicted sooner has to come to this thread and post "I MADE A BET WITH ___ AND LOST BECAUSE ___ WAS RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG"

I'll make a bet with you. You choose any HG you want and I'll take Derrick and whoever's pick lasts longer has to come to this thread and post "I MADE A BET WITH ___ AND LOST BECAUSE ___ WAS RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG"

I'm with you, GreatSaltLuke. I haven't seen any sign of a huge ego coming out with Derrick. Seems to me he was pretty reasonable with everyone and didn't make anyone hate on him. He is still the top of my fav list.

If you watched last night when the Detonators were having their alliance formed I think Derrick talked less then any of the others.

It is amazing what people see on the feeds and how they perceive things. differently.

Anyway the new alliance formed last night -

Detonators

Frankie, Zach, Cody, Derrick and Christine

and early this morning

Derrick and Cody became

The Hitmen (for their F2)

What is Derrick calling the alliance he made with Nicole when they were up in the HOH discussing who they were going to nom?

Well both Nicole and Derrick talking to each other and everything I saw on the feeds they never had the discussion about putting up Donny. On the feeds Nicole explained to Derrick after the nomination ceremony how it was a last minute decision and she didn't have time to talk to him about her decision to put up Donny. Nicole even talked about it was her knee jerk reaction in the diary room on the CBS show and Derrick said he only found out when he went to put his keys in and saw Donny's key was gone.

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but my friend and I were watching BBAD and saw Derrick and Nicole talking about possibly putting Donny up. Nicole was telling Derrick she had some reservations about who to put up as her second nominee. Derrick told her that because Amber had just told them that Donny was running his mouth, putting him up might serve as a warning, or something to that effect. Nicole was not happy about that choice and probably did not make up her mind to actually do it until the last minute. Maybe that was what she was referring to when she said that she didn't have time to talk to Derrick before making her final decision of putting Donny up. On the CBS show, Nicole talked about her reasons for putting Donny up that was clearly based on Amber's last minute information. Derrick would have found out Nicole's final decision when he got ready to put his keys in, but that certainly does not mean he had no idea that Donny was a potential nominee.

But all these things he is doing are smart from a gameplay perspective even if you don't like that he is going after players you like. Getting Caleb to volunteer to go up not only took all the heat for the nomination off his back, it gave the house the 2nd biggest target for eviction if Devin won veto and allows Derrick to guarantee his 2nd nomination safety, keeping his hands clean no matter what going into the next week. Also, Derrick has a good reason for getting someone else to take out Donny for him. Donny is the sentimental favorite in the house and is very likely to win the money if he makes it to the end. However, he is also in Team America, meaning Derrick can't go after him himself without a lot of fan hate coming his way. Subtley trying to persuade someone else to take him out is best for Derrick's game.

I have to agree that Derrick is playing this game phenomenally for now. However, like most phenomenal players he is an egotistical, lying,scheming, manipulative sleazebag, LOL .

Just kidding! Derrick is playing this game exactly the way that he is supposed to. I am sure that I will see him in the Final Four! :cheers:

I don't really get why Christine is in all these alliances, other than they need a female? I guess they figure they can use her to help with Nicole & Hayden, but isn't she just as likely to side with them?

I think that is it. I watched a lot of last night but not sure who brought Christine in. I did hear Derrick tell Cody he didn't trust Frankie and not happy he is in the alliance. Derrick did tell the cameras that the only alliance that was real to him was the Hitmen alliance he has with Cody.

Guest 6Borders

I'm taking this opportunity to remember the Outcast Alliances of BB Past: aka the ones

the legends-in-their-own-mind alliances who thought they were so cool, hip and

above getting voted out ( but mostly did cos they did themselves in), named the others:

We have TOP "The Other People" (I go waaaaay back in BB); The Nerd Herd, Bieber Fever...to name a few!

I am waiting for Donny to make an alliance move.

Dubbing his (hopeful) alliance "TARP" (True and Real People) because it's about

dang time we had one of those alliances who played the game the way it was supposed to be

(the way it was set up and introduced in BB1...."12 strangers" playing a social game experiment...

before we had actresses/actors 'n wannabee's, models, friends of the producer, semi-famous or

related to famous, ego trips bigger than the planet and lazy casting people who found it easier

to find people in bars who had never seen/heard of the show

(any more than I ever heard of Ariana Grande and still don't care)

than sit through audition tapes)

If Donny was really smart he would be working hard to make alliances or be part of ones that were forming.

He just seems to sit back and wants to win the game by playing the nice guy card and nothing else.

He tries to stir things up now and then with the weakest players but not wise to try to lead a team of fools.