BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

I didn't like a lot about Season 15. This group seems somewhat vanilla, true, but it is relatively early in the game.

exactly - We have only evicted 2 people and plenty of time for those we think of as useless to break out and play hard.

I am sorta fickle that way in who I like week to week.

I would like to see a little more devious back stabbing not just a target that the house wants.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of them watched last season they should be able to see that Frankie is playing the same game as creepy Andy. Every time I watch the feeds for awhile he is constantly moving from one small group to the other or snuggled up to someone. Each group or person he talks to he is always agreeing or siding with them, gathering information. And just like Andy, a couple people will go off to talk and before long, there he is. They will often say they don't really trust him but they will blab every thing they are thinking to him. I guess it is a way to get far in the game but how do they not see it?

I am sure they see it, but he also gives information to them and they do not think of him as a threat. At least, not yet. But what bugs me, straykat, is that he hugs and kisses everyone good night. And they all seem to enjoy it! :dontgetit:

I am sure they see it, but he also gives information to them and they do not think of him as a threat. At least, not yet. But what bugs me, straykat, is that he hugs and kisses everyone good night. And they all seem to enjoy it! :dontgetit:

Obviously he is a very touchy, huggy kind of person but it is weird that everyone else seems to just accept all the hugging and snuggling. He is always snuggling in bed with someone, girls and guys, or sitting close with his head on a shoulder. Maybe it's just me that thinks it is weird because I like my personal space uninvaded unless you're family/loved one.

He's a grown man and I don't know any grown men that do that. Is it a gay thing,I doubt it. He's just a little attention whore who is intrusive and hopes he becomes the next famous player out of the BB house.

I have trouble watching him and fast forward any scene he is in, which makes it easier for me because his sidekick who is attached at his hip Christine, is in those scenes also. I get two kill two buzzards with one stone with one FF motion.

Obviously he is a very touchy, huggy kind of person but it is weird that everyone else seems to just accept all the hugging and snuggling. He is always snuggling in bed with someone, girls and guys, or sitting close with his head on a shoulder. Maybe it's just me that thinks it is weird because I like my personal space uninvaded unless you're family/loved one.

That is exactly how I feel. If someone I barely knows tries to snuggle with me or say I love you it creeps me out.

I agree, I am not a serial hug and kisser, I only hug and kiss when appropriate. I just wasn't raised that way. I think it is fine to hug and kiss minor children goodnight, but not grown ass men and women, with the exception of your spouse or significant other, of course. I think it is fine to hug and kiss when greeting someone you care for and when saying goodbye. But I would draw the line at other contestants trying to hug or kiss me goodnight every night for weeks or months.

All the guys (excluding Donny) have made various alliances with all the other guys. In larger groups down to two guy pacts, they all have made some kind of "alliance" with other guys. Their one common goal is getting the women out.

The women? Nothing that I can see. It seems like Amber may be just like Caleb since she has Cody on her mind and is getting pissed at the attention he gives to Brittney and Nicole. She would send them packing now if she could. Jocasta is barely there as a game player. Victoria... is it possible someone could be more useless in this game? Nicole and Christine have done some game playing but they just don't seem to have what it takes. The guys don't really let them into their inner circles and they can't pull the house leftovers into any kind of team.

Donny is pretty much screwed. The guys have excluded him and the rest of the house is scattered and unable to form into any kind of solid team.

Girls

Jocasta - zero game a crying mess

Victoria - zero game loves to cuddle and hump Frankie at night

Christine - just lucky to get in alliances. Mostly she is just a ya - ok - ya - I'm in

Amber - Just so flighty and plays a stupid game.

Nicole - No game too afraid to make any moves

Brittney - Gusty and feisty but could not seem to get in any alliances

Paola - Just hung out and didn't have any game

Joey - Made really stupid moves and put a target on herself

The casting really did a disservice to women this season.

i said this somewhere but overall i feel game wise this is the worst bunch of girls ever assembled

i wasnt a fan of last season but this season is starting to make me miss it lol :animated_bouncy:

Jocasta - only brought to the game a bible and bowties as markers BLEH

Victoria - there for the great bathroom lighting

Christine - token ugly girl

Amber - token pretty girl

Nicole - token whiner

Brittney - kid entitled token mom ( next.... )

Paola - who?

Joey - token loud mouth

Here.....................

poison-apple-542439-m.jpg

Thank you. :hugs:

Jocasta - only brought to the game a bible and bowties as markers BLEH

Victoria - there for the great bathroom lighting

Christine - token ugly girl

Amber - token pretty girl

Nicole - token whiner

Brittney - kid entitled token mom ( next.... )

Paola - who?

Joey - token loud mouth

Bibles and bowties and whiskers on kittens.......