BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Have to wonder if they are going to realize that this may be their one opportunity to get Caleb out. He has a much better chance of winning comps than Devin. Devin is too big for an endurance comp and he doesn't seem to be very smart. Those who are worried that the BS is still working together better really think about the vote and not just run with the herd mentality.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have all confirmed they still want Devin out and feel now because he almost won the POV comp that it proves he is also a strong mental player along with being physically strong. The general talk is that Devin because of this is a stronger player than Caleb. That Caleb is not good at comps that are mentally challenging, though a beast at endurance and when the time comes he will be up.

i hope he gets a big dummy stamp on his head for winning pov when he was safe for the week anyway :animated_bouncy:

I agree! He should not have won that pov. He knew that some of the guys in the house were still skeptical of his real life situation and his win gave credence to the false rumors. Who was he trying to impress by winning? Not Jocasta, he knew that Jocasta was safe according to Derrick and the house. All he did was to establish himself as a big threat and put a bigger target on his back. Since Devin was close to winning, he should have let Devin have it. Remember Donny is a Superfan. He should have known that keeping Devin in the house fighting with his group could only be good for Donny's game.

I get more annoyed each year with the have-not food. Why is it considered to be such a fun thing to give them such nasty food as extra to the gross slop? So many of these people end up bloated, constipated and just plain miserable. I don't find it much fun to watch.

Sorry, I didn't (and don't) have the time to start the individual threads.

But feel free to start them yourselves, following the same format.

(If anything, it takes way less time to correct a thread title afterwards.)

The reason I cannot update anymore is because I am on iPad only, you cannot tab browse and I cannot go back and forth and update, even that app above would not download , says safari cannot use that, so anyway , I'll be here posting, so far I think the twist is kinda lame, we will see, I'm really thinking Devin is a bit cray, not liking him so much, I do like Britney and the 2 girls that have the nerd glasses, sorry haven't got everyone's names down yet,lol, thought I wasn't liking zach, but haven't seen him acting out so much, I like Derrick , I just gotta keep watching, it always takes me a bit to get in the swing

I am on iPad Air too and it blows. I can't chat cause java is not supported by this device. Ugh. I miss it.

Yes, I really liked Devin before he became a power hungry tyrant, LOL. I really thought he was a Superfan and would play this game skillfully. But apparently he either didn't watch enough seasons of BB to know how the game should be played or he did not understand that his alliance members are not there merely to do his bidding. Major fail!!

But Derrick is taking over this game in Devin's stead. He is starting to lie, manipulate and control everyone he can. I am shocked and appalled at what he is doing to Donny. Donny is his Team America member, but he has thrown him under the bus to several people already. I am sure he pressured Nicole to put Donny on the block. He told Jocasta that someone told Nicole that Donny was talking/complaining to Jocasta and that was why Jocasta and Donny was put on the block. He told Cody that he was beginning to have trust issues with Donny. Why is he doing this to Donny?

Derrick's treatment of Donny is really upsetting me, as well. The only way it makes sense to me is that Derrick must see Donny as a threat. This is his way of taking him out of the game.

Have to wonder if they are going to realize that this may be their one opportunity to get Caleb out. He has a much better chance of winning comps than Devin. Devin is too big for an endurance comp and he doesn't seem to be very smart. Those who are worried that the BS is still working together better really think about the vote and not just run with the herd mentality.

Even though I do agree that Caleb is also a threat because he is usually a beast at the comps, I truly believe leaving Devin in the house is way too risky for everyone's game.

The guy is just too much of a loose cannon and unpredictable. I mean, you say one thing to the guy that he does not like and you become his target. I mean, look how much he flipped flopped during his HOH week. He is just way too dangerous... to eveyone! I think it's too much of a risk to keep him. He is definitely the greater of the two evils, IMO.

In other news... you know what I find amusing about this season? In sooo many seasons in the past, if not all of them, there have been so many love sick girls in the house pining over one guy or another who does not share their feelings. (Example: GM and Nick last season). Well, this season we have 3 guys who are mooning over the ladies and the girls are the ones keeping them at arm's length. And I'm so proud of them!!! I always want to go into my TV and slap the girls that care more about some guy they just met then winning BB!!!

Now, if I had to guess what girl might finally break down and actually participate in a Shomance, it would be Nicole with Hayden. He cracks me up in how he keeps trying to get her to make out.

Sorry, I didn't (and don't) have the time to start the individual threads.

But feel free to start them yourselves, following the same format.

(If anything, it takes way less time to correct a thread title afterwards.)

I thought maybe they were still hidden or I would have made new ones. Thanks for all you do Jedi.

In other news... you know what I find amusing about this season? In sooo many seasons in the past, if not all of them, there have been so many love sick girls in the house pining over one guy or another who does not share their feelings. (Example: GM and Nick last season). Well, this season we have 3 guys who are mooning over the ladies and the girls are the ones keeping them at arm's length. And I'm so proud of them!!! I always want to go into my TV and slap the girls that care more about some guy they just met then winning BB!!!

Now, if I had to guess what girl might finally break down and actually participate in a Shomance, it would be Nicole with Hayden. He cracks me up in how he keeps trying to get her to make out.

I don't think Devin was really interested in Brittney. When he realized his game was going straight down the crapper he did a full reverse and claimed he was so attracted to her. Because she's a mom, you know. And he has a daughter, in case you never heard about that. :giggle:

Let me get this straight: Victoria uses her religion as an excuse for sleeping arrangements, Frankie uses his circulation problems as an issue for sleeping arrangements, and Christine uses her gluten problems as an excuse for food arrangements and the other HGs passify them?

Didn't anyone question Frankie on this...isn't he a dancer and told them so? Maybe his high heels give him ciruclation problems?

This surely is a strange season.

Let me get this straight: Victoria uses her religion as an excuse for sleeping arrangements, Frankie uses his circulation problems as an issue for sleeping arrangements, and Christine uses her gluten problems as an excuse for food arrangements and the other HGs passify them?

Didn't anyone question Frankie on this...isn't he a dancer and told them so? Maybe his high heels give him ciruclation problems?

This surely is a strange season.

I knoooooooooooooooooow. (said in my whiny voice)

Another thing that makes me want to scream and it is done mostly by Frankie. When he always says to other HG. I love you.

I don't think Devin was really interested in Brittney. When he realized his game was going straight down the crapper he did a full reverse and claimed he was so attracted to her. Because she's a mom, you know. And he has a daughter, in case you never heard about that. :giggle:

Actually, I was referring to Cody crushing on Brittney. From what I understand, he has flirted with her quite a few times. And on the show, we saw him say he wanted to give her Mouth-to-Mouth.

I just read something, probably on here, that he said he wanted to take her and her kids out to lunch. But she just blows him off, probably because he's like 10 years younger than her.

And yes, I have heard that Devin has a daughter. LOL

I knoooooooooooooooooow. (said in my whiny voice)

Another thing that makes me want to scream and it is done mostly by Frankie. When he always says to other HG. I love you.

Yep, and it seems like it's been on forever but it's only week 3. He was saying this week 1. What a phoney. I can't wait until they kick his arse to the curb and probably at this point, I would get more shites and giggles from his eviction than Devins.

Actually, I was referring to Cody crushing on Brittney. From what I understand, he has flirted with her quite a few times. And on the show, we saw him say he wanted to give her Mouth-to-Mouth.

I just read something, probably on here, that he said he wanted to take her and her kids out to lunch. But she just blows him off, probably because he's like 10 years younger than her.

And yes, I have heard that Devin has a daughter. LOL

Yeah, I've seen Cody flirting with Brittney. She kind of laughs at him and treats it like he is joking around. But for awhile Devin was playing at courting her and it made her uncomfortable. He is very overbearing and intense in his approach to people.

He is very overbearing and intense in his approach to people.

That's why I think Devin is way more dangerous than Caleb. At least Caleb is a teddy bear *cough*stalker*cough* under his beast mode at comps. Devin is just too intense. I don't know why anyone would keep him in the house, because if you get caught in his cross hairs you are toast!

Also, that whole "let's keep him because he's such a big target, it will keep the target off of us" drives me crazy. Anyone remember Evil Dick from Season 8??? HE WON!!

Devin needs to go PERIOD!

I am on iPad Air too and it blows. I can't chat cause java is not supported by this device. Ugh. I miss it.

Don't get me wrong, loooovvveee my iPad, I do most everything on it, I gave my old laptop to my son and I would love to have a macbook, saving up,lolol, in the meantime iPad is it, and I do miss being able to have the feeds in a little corner of a laptop and be able to update, so that part of it does blow,lolol, I hope Devin goes, he is soooo lame, and I'm not a fan of Caleb much either

Some of the HGs are sitting in the BY and Cody is being funny, talking about his father being a black belt and then talking tough guy to his dad through the camera, joking that he isn't so tough etc. So he says the word "ass" and the others all gasp like he said something bad and he says he can say that word, it's in the bible and its a name of an animal. I get the feeling that BB has really hammered these people on keeping everything very PC in the house. I haven't been watching the feeds a lot but I don't hear much swearing or really mean/hateful convos. Did BB strive to make this season the polar opposite of last season?

Some of the HGs are sitting in the BY and Cody is being funny, talking about his father being a black belt and then talking tough guy to his dad through the camera, joking that he isn't so tough etc. So he says the word "ass" and the others all gasp like he said something bad and he says he can say that word, it's in the bible and its a name of an animal. I get the feeling that BB has really hammered these people on keeping everything very PC in the house. I haven't been watching the feeds a lot but I don't hear much swearing or really mean/hateful convos. Did BB strive to make this season the polar opposite of last season?

Are you SERIOUS?? Oh man...

That's what happens when you have overly sensitive whiners walking the planet and complaining to about this or that offending them.

Stay home.

Tune out.

Live in a bubble.

Blech

That's what happens when you have overly sensitive whiners walking the planet and complaining to about this or that offending them.

Stay home.

Tune out.

Live in a bubble.

Blech

True, but they're only careful this season because of the viewer perceived racist comments made last season which trumps any degrading comments that were made in the past.

I guess CBS thinks you can bash, women, religion, families and some races etc, but don't you dare say something about certain races.

Either way, I think this would have been a house full of bores even if they were permitted to say what they were really thinking.

Are you SERIOUS?? Oh man...

I read there were comments made about animal cruelty and how some HGs thought it was funny. If I remember correctly the poster said they shut that talk down fast.