BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He went to the beehive right after the HOH comp and told Christine and Nicole that he is alone in the house except for Christine and they need to put the 4 guys on the block. (Derrick/Cody/Caleb/Zach) He said he wants a new alliance.

The guys found out. They have a plan. Nicole puts up Caleb and Frankie and Caleb throws the comp and Frankie is the target.

From early this morning it was

Nicole puts up - Caleb and Frankie (Caleb throws the comp and they have Frankie as the target)

Christine puts up - Donny and Victoria

From early this morning it was

Nicole puts up - Caleb and Frankie (Caleb throws the comp and they have Frankie as the target)

Christine puts up - Donny and Victoria

If Frankie hadn't tried to get Nicole and Christine to nom Derrick/Cody/Zach/Caleb, then this wouldn't likely be happening. Its Frankie's own fault!!

I was very concerned the game was going to become boring and go nowhere. I'm pleasantly surprised. However, who knows if the house will flip again. Lets hope it stays exciting. Even though I think Frankie is a very entertaining person, he annoys me as a house guest. I hope he goes home. But you never know in the Big Brother house.

#Teameveryonebutfrankie

Guest 6Borders

it's getting good.  FINALLY.

Ditto!  Maybe I can stay awake now! 

I still think the cast is too big with too many expendables, and

the season is too long.  Just put the big players in from the get-go and let them battle it out from Day #1

but keep it interesting with some twists and turns right off the bat and none of this Team America slop

Grodner loves to throw in every year!

Frankie is jumping around like a nervous gazelle with a lion after him (I expect him to break a hoof

at any turn here).

Frankie said he is calling a house meeting after the BOB comp. He said he has a lot to tell about his personal life and he is just not playing for himself.

Aww... guess he'll tell them that he's always been playing 2nd Fiddle to his famous sister... and if they Evict him

he'll never be able to live it down.

This is his one chance for fame.... come on HGs... have mercy....,

Aww... guess he'll tell them that he's always been playing 2nd Fiddle to his famous sister... and if they Evict him

he'll never be able to live it down.

This is his one chance for fame.... come on HGs... have mercy....,

The one THING he has that she DOESN'T is personality. 

Sissypoo has as much persona as a 2"x4'

There were a lot of lies coming back to haunt Frankie

I think the kicker was when Frankie went in the beehive room right after the last HOH and said to Christine and Nicole that he has no alliance and he wants to work with them. He said they need to put up Zack/Caleb/Derrick and Cody.

ship sunk......

I'm kinda bummed because Frankie  played a really good game til about 2 weeks ago.

He's actually a pretty talented guy and very entertaining (in small doses)... but, messed his own game up

by flitting about from HG to HG and biting his own arse.

I wonder how he'll play from here on in ... if he beats getting evicted this week ?

Oh, wow.  I didn't remember that.  Do you think that will be what the house meeting is about..   "I've had to do this stuff for America... blah blah blah, but I'm done doing it."    

no I think he wants to talk about how he is not playing the game for himself but playing for the kids in Africa.