BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Sorry my computer at work wont let me quote people.

Fredtheturtle; CODY IS SOOOO FULLL OF CRAP. I mean it could be true.... in the sense that he fondles Christine more than he does Nicole. Haha! Cody and Christine must be living in lala land.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The others are starting to see how weird Cody and Christine are together, especially for a married woman! I don't know, if she doesn't win $50K or $500K she could be single when she gets out of the house. IMO

My husband said if I acted like that in there I would be divorced coming out granted I am too old now for that but really who does that as a married woman????  I remember when she walked in the door and said can I share a bed with a female I am married.  I guess she got amnesia after being in the house for so long.

I just love when the people pushing Nicole's eviction are saying it is good for her.  Sort of makes me want to pee on their face and tell them it is raining.

OMG I AM LAUGHING SO HARD THAT IS SO FUNNY

I just love when the people pushing Nicole's eviction are saying it is good for her.  Sort of makes me want to pee on their face and tell them it is raining.

Fair warning, I will use this quote today, out loud, at my workplace.  If need be, I wil cite my source.  I feel that following up that last part with the words "SuckItUp" only adds to the flair anyways.

BB16 Drinking game:  Pick a player and do a shot any time your player,

Victoria: brushes her hair or cries.

Cody: brushed his or Christine's hair

Caleb:  flexes muscles.  Double shot if in mirror.'

Derrick: Acts like he was a "good" guy while instigating moves.

Frankie:  every time he kisses or hugs a guy or admits lying and claims it is water under a bridge

Zack:  Claims he will squash opposition or has a plan.

Christine:  For boys, cackles and says :That's funny" or lies about what somebody told her.

Donny:  Lies (the pick for AA members)

Nicole:  Is told lies.

Shots all round if anyone claims they will become famous because of this game.

Holy moly. It just wads my underwear up, that these house guests sleeeeeeep allll day. well I mean they're time zone is 2 hours behind mine. But seriously, when I'm getting home from work their getting up. But if I think of it, and I was in the BB house I would probably be doing the same thing. I mean there's only so much you can do. But come on wake uppp haha.

Drummer1 :

" I am hoping that there is an endurance comp tonight.

Perhaps the one where they need to fill a huge bowl with an eye dropper. "

.... while walking on raw eggs in their bare feet