BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

I really hope the house decides to turn, and keep Nicole. I don't know if I will be able to handle watching the other house guests, without at least having a couple some what normal house guests around. I love Donny as well. But they both can't stay, and Donny isn't really exciting to watch. They really need to get rid of Frankie or Christine, and I hope that happens in the next few weeks to follow. Hopefully Hayden gets brought back into the house. He has such an awesome personality, and the house needs that back.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope the house decides to turn, and keep Nicole. I don't know if I will be able to handle watching the other house guests, without at least having a couple some what normal house guests around. I love Donny as well. But they both can't stay, and Donny isn't really exciting to watch. They really need to get rid of Frankie or Christine, and I hope that happens in the next few weeks to follow. Hopefully Hayden gets brought back into the house. He has such an awesome personality, and the house needs that back.

Not going to happen. It got squashed by Derrick and Cody in the wee hours of the morning. Nicole will be leaving.

Derrick and Cody do not want to go against what Frankie, Zach and Caleb wants. They need to stick with their plan with the numbers and unity.

Guest 6Borders

Cody and Christine are getting downright creepy.  Now her hubby is saying it's stragedy (a week before she got HOH he was

upset about it!).  I feel like I'm watching a remake of The Graduate!!!

Cody and Christine are getting downright creepy.  Now her hubby is saying it's stragedy (a week before she got HOH he was

upset about it!).  I feel like I'm watching a remake of The Graduate!!!

Well of course if maybe her husband Tim thinks there is a chance for her to win the money he is back to supporting her. Sometimes it's all about the money.

Guest 6Borders

It would be funny/not funny at all if somehow Jocasta ended up going back in the house.  LOL.

That would seriously be a riot but I doubt it's going to happen.  Unless Frankie or Derrick

get evicted after Nicole Hayden would probably be Grodner's Choice. If Donny is evicted it's going to be a toss up tho as to who "wins" Battle of the Jury to get back in the house.    Both Donny and Hayden are fan fav's

and Grodner is going to put back a fan fav. 

Talking about game and even personality is one thing, but it really really bugs me ppl harp on HGs looks in a negative way. That has nothing to do with anything.

I agree.  I happily make fun of clothes, actions, even facial expressions, but mocking people's from the womb physical features is not cool.

Jocasta and her bible thumpN

10411008_350487805102244_589050603254932

It would be funny/not funny at all if somehow Jocasta ended up going back in the house.  LOL.

No one would NOTICE until the Pepto disappeared again. 

When Nicole and Christine were made double HOH I remember Nicole saying that she would choose players with better chance of her getting dethroned to regain Christine's trust. Well she accomplished that and got steamrolled over for it.  I have to say from the TV show, Derrick and gang screwed over Nicole really bad, but I don't think Christine was convinced but her back was to the wall. She had to nominate Nicole.

About the Live Feeds....

I've been getting them for quite a few years - but - this seems to be the worst

year for fans that are on the East Coast.

These Yahoos don't get up til it's our dinner time... and then they string out getting dressed,

eating and complaining how bad they've got it ... until it's almost 11pm news time here.  :mad1:

I finally decided to get the live feeds, and these last couple days... its been a snooze fest. I hope some entertainment comes. I find it sickening watching Christine all touchy touchy with Cody. Like come on. At least last night I got to have a couple laughs at Frankie and Cody dancing. But other than that, wow... Boring!