BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were they just talking about the golf that pre-empted the show last night? Zach mentioned the winner's name...

Of course, I don't know anything about golf so maybe it's about a past win...

I think it was a previous game cause I don't believe he won by 14 strokes

Caleb humping Zach is crazy. These youngens are having a hard time in the house. Lol. So many guys they don't have too many choices. They would probably never do that in their home

I think it is funny that the bb house was compared to a party house. Have you seen the mental collapse of these people? Have you not seen Donny cry? The stress in that house could not be endured by a lot of people. Who ever survives to the end certainly deserves something, no matter how they played the game. I couldn't do it. Could you?

I think it is funny that the bb house was compared to a party house. Have you seen the mental collapse of these people? Have you not seen Donny cry? The stress in that house could not be endured by a lot of people. Who ever survives to the end certainly deserves something, no matter how they played the game. I couldn't do it. Could you?

I'd like to think I could...but goodness. It just seems stressful.. Lol. There's days where I tell myself "Hmm..I'm bored." 

Yet I have a tv, phone, computer, car, and outdoors for goodness sake! haha So yeah...I don't know. But I think it would be an experience of a lifetime!

HAHA! Party house? I think I've personally had more drinks this week then the lot of them combined all summer!

edit..i don't live in a party house either. I'm just a drunk. :P

They have not had any Pandora's box or Zingbot or any good endurance comps. They are doing the same thing every week except for the double eviction and that was not that exciting.

They really need to spice up the game.

They have not had any Pandora's box or Zingbot or any good endurance comps. They are doing the same thing every week except for the double eviction and that was not that exciting.

They really need to spice up the game.

I really believe the endurance comps are coming either this Thursday or next. Probably the same week they get rid of the BotB.

I hate that the noms are so early in the week. It is definitely too long between eviction. Ugh.

I agree. I think it makes the 2 HOHs panic, to know who to put up. At least with Nicole and Amber maybe. They need an extra day or 2 in there to relax, gain some confidence, some swagger from their HOH room. Maybe they would have realized another way around putting up Donny, Victoria and Jacosta every week.

I can't wait to see how Caleb does on an Endurance Comp. 

lol.... one where he has to hang upside-down by one arm while they pour syrup on him... :laugh4:

I'll bring the ants and pickles.

Guest 6Borders

I think the final Battle of the Block will be between the 4 on jury and 4 chosen from the activity bracelets

(activity based on whomever Grodner wants and will select, with some phoney reason she gives the fans

as to what that activity level was) and that will be the last time there will be two HOH's.

"

I can't wait to see how Caleb does on an Endurance Comp. 

lol.... one where he has to hang upside-down by one arm while they pour syrup on him... :laugh4:

WICKED:   I'll bring the ants and pickles.

OK... lets change the syrup to Pickle Juice... good thinking Wicked

I see Donny is playing pool by himself right now, nobody else is outside or up. I'm a new live feed subscriber, but I've watched the AfterDark. I haven't seen him play with anyone else on the AfterDark. Does he play with other hg's? All the other guys play together.

Guest 6Borders

I see Donny is playing pool by himself right now, nobody else is outside or up. I'm a new live feed subscriber, but I've watched the AfterDark. I haven't seen him play with anyone else on the AfterDark. Does he play with other hg's? All the other guys play together.

I don't recall that he ever did, nor that the guys ever invited him to play, and he probably is too polite to

have asked to play if he was interested.

He made a comment last week I think that after the show he would have to go hang out in pool halls

just to watch.

Funny thing about that--with my work situation currently, there are a lot of layoffs happening, so everyone here is backstabbing, throwing under the bus, trying to make themselves look good at the cost of others. . the whole shebang.  I probably say at least three times a week "I feel like I'm on a secret episode of BB, The Workplace edition".  and the answer is no. . .it isnt easy.  Friends turning on friends. . .its ugly and heartbreaking and you gotta be pretty tough to keep showing up. 

Funny thing about that--with my work situation currently, there are a lot of layoffs happening, so everyone here is backstabbing, throwing under the bus, trying to make themselves look good at the cost of others. . the whole shebang.  I probably say at least three times a week "I feel like I'm on a secret episode of BB, The Workplace edition".  and the answer is no. . .it isnt easy.  Friends turning on friends. . .its ugly and heartbreaking and you gotta be pretty tough to keep showing up. 

Yeah this is with people you have known for long periods of time and actual friends.  Not the same at all as going into the situation for expressly that purpose.

What you are going through is much, much more difficult and makes BB look like a walk in the park.

Guest 6Borders

That sucks because that's real life!  When someone at work walks out the door they have to go find another (real) job.

I find it's usually the people who are doing the least amount of actual work who start thowing people under the bus and

trying to prove how great they are.

The HG's are under stress I am sure but they are only in it for a short time and then they can go back to their families, jobs,

lives, etc.  They really don't understand how good they have it on BB and (allegedly) none of them were friends before the show.