BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

I stop watching the feeds for a few hours and now Caleb wants to punch Frankie. What is going on.

I'm sure you know now, but he was so mad because Frankie had lied to him/them for all this time, concerning his past life, family, and game play too, I think. Fiery!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From everything I am reading, Frankie had an extremely difficult time with the comp and it was anything but an easy win.  And as others have pointed out, this isn't the first time one person won it for the team.

Of course, even if his team lost, there was still the POV and whole week to turn things around.  Sorry, I am just not seeing any mass conspiracy here, especially considering Arianna's fanbase is comprised of children and Frankie is not a fan favourite. 

Oh.... so all is supposed to be forgiven because his sister and he are 'famous', and he was upset because of his grandfather's death, and he saw

other HGs whispering and he wasn't hearing what they said (how could they?), and he's sorry for any and all back-stabbing he's done, and he's going to

give every penny of his winnings to charity.

I'm surprised he didn't charge admission to the show he put on last nite.

I don't like the fact that the BS has controlled the house from day one. I like 2 sides of the house and I like it when it's pretty even. Good vs. evil, or at least 2 good teams.

So I was upset when the house changed back to voting Jocasta out. I wanted Zach to go. I was happy when Christine won the POV, thinking she would want Zach out. Giving the chance for Nicole to definately put up either Cody or Frankie. But I was forgetting that Christine was working so close with Frankie.

She also is thinking if she caresses Cody all the time, she will not be his target so much, I'm sure.(I'm a little squeamish on how much she and he flirt. Yesterday I think she thought his arm was a d__k.)

-spoilers ahead, maybe.

-Heartbroken that Hayden is gone.

-Happy that Nicole and Christine are HOH 

-Irritated that Nicole lost HOH

-Scared that Donny, Nicole or Victoria will go home

Will Christine and Frankie see that maybe it's best to work with Nic, Donny and Vic. Draw the line in the sand as Derek said. If POV is won by a non-BS member, can they have 2 BS members on the block? But they are all scrambling. Christine is a big target now...but there are targets all over...what is gonna happen?

Oh.... so all is supposed to be forgiven because his sister and he are 'famous', and he was upset because of his grandfather's death, and he saw

other HGs whispering and he wasn't hearing what they said (how could they?), and he's sorry for any and all back-stabbing he's done, and he's going to

meanwhile Derrick is in the next room pointing out Frankie's motive at revealing his half sissy's star status and belated grief bwahhhhhhh

meanwhile Derrick is in the next room pointing out Frankie's motive at revealing his half sissy's star status and belated grief bwahhhhhhh

Yep, Derrick looks most annoyed by this.  This probably hurt his game because it's clear (for now) that Nicole, Christine, Victoria, and Caleb are awestruck.  Why, I don't know. I'm sure these people watch youtube and they didn't know him so he's not all that big anyway.

How can someone dance around and talk about their newly dead grandfather at the same time?  This guy is some piece of work.

Anyway, watching the big revealing only made me think how a vomit bucket would have come in handy.

Frankie "This is great TV."  - Only in your head and the one Grodner has up your ass.

Lamasquerade:

"How can someone dance around and talk about their newly dead grandfather at the same time?  This guy is some piece of work.

Anyway, watching the big revealing only made me think how a vomit bucket would have come in handy.

Frankie "This is great TV."  - Only in your head and the one Grodner has up your ass."

Good post Lamasquerade

twist.png

Give EVERY HG a false identity including name, job and residency.

Tell them they are the ONLY HG with a false identity.

THEY have to fill in the family/friends/hobbies blanks as they go but NONE of it can be true.

They're all naturally suspicious anyways.. might as well give them cause to be.

Then watch these fools try to remember their lies and fumble to outwit the other nitwits who're doing the same.

Derrick busting Caleb on attending West Point was a great moment. 

twist.png

Give EVERY HG a false identity including name, job and residency.

Tell them they are the ONLY HG with a false identity.

THEY have to fill in the family/friends/hobbies blanks as they go but NONE of it can be true.

They're all naturally suspicious anyways.. might as well give them cause to be.

Then watch these fools try to remember their lies and fumble to outwit the other nitwits who're doing the same.

Derrick busting Caleb on attending West Point was a great moment. 

I like that twist.

Honestly, who is Derrick to call out anybody on anything? He's not telling the truth either.   It's ok to lie in the game, but it looks wussy to point the finger at others for lying.

Funny Christine and Nicole talking right now (11:44) and they want to make an alliance with Cody and Derrick.

OMG

Why doesn't Christine make a move for the win right now? She should align with Frankie and Nicole and try to flip Vic. Force a tie vote and then she sends Zach to the jury. Is she ever going to make any move? In her case, I am sorry for equating superfan to super-gamer. She's probably closer to being a fan that watched BB. 

Guest 6Borders

My thoughts exactly!! 

When he gave the repeat performance (practically verbatim, including gestures) for the girls I just wanted to smack him!

He obviously rehearsed that a number of times!

I like that twist.

Honestly, who is Derrick to call out anybody on anything? He's not telling the truth either.   It's ok to lie in the game, but it looks wussy to point the finger at others for lying.

True but the MOMENT was prime. Derrick was dead on and Swagger Douche turned blotchy and was suddenly 3 inches tall.

To watch every HG stumble along AND become suspicious of their fellow HG's ID would be hilarious.

Strange, I just read that Caleb supposedly gave Frankie advice and coaching from the sidelines that helped Frankie to win.  Did Caleb mistakenly give Frankie correct information instead of the false information that he had planned?   Wouldn't it be hilarious if Caleb thought that he was misguiding Frankie, but was actually helping him?  Things probably would have turned out better if Caleb had just kept his mouth shut.

It doesn't get any more narcissistic than that!

Guest 6Borders

Is there ANY proof through any charity (other than in the last 24 hours when his people made it up) that Frankie has actually been to Afric the dozen or so times he claims.  I can't find any reference to him wanting to build schools there pre Big Brother!

Is there ANY proof through any charity (other than in the last 24 hours when his people made it up) that Frankie has actually been to Afric the dozen or so times he claims.  I can't find any reference to him wanting to build schools there pre Big Brother!

Oh great, now he thinks he's Oprah!

I think I've seen some things on the net where Frankie has been involved in some charity performances.

It still shouldn't bear on any decisions that HGs make about who should win.

Frankie was pulling out all the stops trying to change everyone's mind about having him as one of the Big Targets

to try and evict. 

I was wondering if he was still going to have his "house meeting" after I heard he won BOB....

but... guess he thought he better still do damage control because he was still on everyone's $hit list.

After all the hoopla dies down, I wonder if it'll actually change anyone's mind.

I would not be surprised if Donny threw the comp himself.  I think he is totally disgusted with the series of events lately and really feels this was not worth quitting his job for.  Truthfully I can see where he is coming from with his feelings.  He has been left out from the get go.  Hard for mild mannered people to inject themselves into others circle out of fear of rejection, so hard for them to assert.  I think Donny is like that.  I think he found BB is a lot harder than it looks like on TV.

Has anyone ever heard him talk of watching the feeds or using the internet for BB websites?  I don't think so.  Like most who just watch the TV version of BB...they soon find its a whole different world.  Most my friends who only watch have a totally different opinion, likes and dislikes.  Hard to tell them the one they adore is a backstabbing so an so :)

Nicole said she won't use the POV if she wins.

It is up to Donny or Zach to win the POV.

Bummer.

I'm running out of people to like!

Nicole and Frankie both lost me.  Nicole could win me back if she does something....like use veto or continues to target frankie.

Bummer.

I'm running out of people to like!

Nicole and Frankie both lost me.  Nicole could win me back if she does something....like use veto or continues to target frankie.

Frankie is safe because he won the BOB. The only replacements are Derrick, Cody, Nicole and Victoria.