BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Caleb was the one that got them to remember the numbers and got them all to start thinking things over. Throw in Derrick and Cody revealing that Nicole and Hayden's main targets were Frankie and Christine and BAMMM!! Zach Attach is saved!!

Cody and Derrick fucked up, they should have NEVER EVER told them all that, that was stupid, Nicole has been sincere and honest with Derrick and Cody, her and Hayden would have been loyal, but Christine DID say to Nicole to put up Derrick and Cody, she DOES want them out and Frankie is a snake, and Zack will be loyal to Frankie and Christine, they might have just blew their whole game right there, the second the chance comes up Derrick and Cody are going up, I want Zack to stay but I want the detonators to break up, it's bad for Derricks game to stay loyal to them, I wish this wasn't happening man :((((

#teamderrick

I knew the plan to get rid of Zach came together to quickly. Way too much time for the DR to work their magic. 

Something Derrick said earlier about production definitely gave me the same impression...the DR was a BIG part in flipping the vote.  Frankie and Christine must be doing a jig some place that they got their way.....Caleb was in DR and then all of a sudden he comes out and has one of his inspirational "numbers" talk....<<<<<shakes my head>>>>>>

About 10:00ish Cody tells Christine everything. Then Frankie comes in the room and Cody tells Frankie everything.

Derrick comes out of DR and and walks in and Cody said I told them. Derrick says what? Cody says EVERYTHING.

Derrick now has no choice but to say "oh good".

I am sure Derrick never would have played it that way but Cody backed him in a corner.

I am just mad at Cody for telling them every little detail of what everyone told him.

I got that same impression from what I read Marty, that Derrick was a little taken a back when Cody spoke up....but I also had the same impression that Derrick was already leaning toward an all out "spilling of the beans" before he came into the room, he probably wanted to be the one to do it, but as usual he picked up the "ball" and ran in with an explanation "touchdown"....

I just really didn't want to watch the game finish out the season with the ones that now seem to be in charge...I would of liked a mix of good and evil....wish they could change it up, but don't see that happening again not enough time b4 the show....wanted a couple weeks of a more even game play and crafty moves, now back to predictable...<<<sigh>>>

I am not sure but I think Derrick spilling the beans and Cody's spilling the beans are totally different. Cody went on and on and told Frankie and Christine every single word said. Stupid.

Guest 6Borders

I said it, they flip flop around. This game is not a players game, it is Grodner and her people game.

Exactly!  Grodner has her little minions on every single one of these sites reading all the comments

and compiling info from them and the polls.  It's all about ratings and how marketable each HG is to her

not only now but in the future!  Zach is marketable.

My personal (and not so humble) opinion is that Grodner's expendables are Jocasta, Caleb, Christine,

Nicole, Cody & Hayden in that order.  Victoria I think has Grodner connections and she will also want to keep Frankie around

just because he's as entertaining as he is annoying, he has the famous sister connection, which may or may

not be useful at some point, and to keep her stupid Team America alive.  Derrick and Donny both have huge fan bases

so they will be around as long as she can keep them around, and also for the Team America "twist" (which should be

pretty defunt at this point, just like all of Grodner's "big twists")

Actually they do not flip flop, with exception of maybe pao, Brit, Devon, Amber, and Blue Hair were decided early they were goin and there was hardly any major back and forth bout it, I am shocked they flipped at this stage of the week, but it's Jocasta, so who cares, lookin forward to second eviction.

I wasn't watching the feeds this week, thought they would be boring, what and who caused the flip. What did Cody spill?

I am not sure but I think Derrick spilling the beans and Cody's spilling the beans are totally different. Cody went on and on and told Frankie and Christine every single word said. Stupid.

Agree...that is why I said, Derrick seemed miffed that Cody had already told everything cause he (Der) knew Cody would of said too much and Der would of wanted control of what was said.  As it is Derrick did damage control again...Frank/Chris are still going to oust Der/Cody asap.  Numbers or no numbers...

Since Zach is staying, if the BS wins the second HOH, we will see the same snooze-fest for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe for the rest of the season. 

Yep....

Christine got to Cody and he told her everything then he told Frankie everything.

I don't understand why people say snooze fest. The second half of the game when they turn on each other is where the game gets exciting.

Christine got to Cody and he told her everything then he told Frankie everything.

I don't understand why people say snooze fest. The second half of the game when they turn on each other is where the game gets exciting.

yes, but first they need to let jocasta and vic go so they can no longer hide behind they and will have to start playing..

I don't understand why people say snooze fest. The second half of the game when they turn on each other is where the game gets exciting

I didn't say snooze fest....I'm agreeing that it will become to predictable....that's what I don't like.  I had one week of excitement so far...well at least since Sunday to last night....was hoping for an Attack on Zach.....:)

At one point they were all yammering at once in loud whispers and I couln't understand half of it.

Christine was freaking earlier ( busted ) so was like a dog in heat being led by Derrick and Cody thinking she was off the hook. 

Big-Brother-16-Christine-Brecht-5-150x15